『𝟎𝟓, 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝』

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

‿︵˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˓ ︵ ͜

ㅤ ‎‧₊˚ ౨ৎ "We are all stars, looking for the light outside; while our light is emitted from within." ᐟ ⟢ ۫

ㅤ︶ ͡ ۫ ˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˒ ۫ ͡ ︶

The trio progressed through the labyrinth's winding passages, their initial encounters with low-grade curses giving confidence boosts to both {NAME}, and Yuji

The trio progressed through the labyrinth's winding passages, their initial encounters with low-grade curses giving confidence boosts to both {NAME}, and Yuji. These early victories had lent an air of overconfidence to the trio, with Gojo, Yuji, and {NAME} navigating the ancient corridors with ease, their laughter echoing off the stone walls.

"Only small fries so far," Gojo commented, watching as Yuji effortlessly took down another curse that had ambushed them from the shadows.

"Feels like we're just here on pest control duty!" Yuji remarked, dispatching another fly-head with a swift, precise movement. His confidence was high, bolstered by the seemingly straightforward path they had encountered so far.

{NAME}, too, felt the ease of their journey, habilities to manipulate gravity making their progress almost effortless. "Yeah! This is a breeze" she suggested, a smile playing at the edges of her lips.

Gojo, ever the enigmatic figure, merely hummed in agreement, his gaze constantly scanning their surroundings. "Nevertheless, let's not get ahead of ourselves. "

Their light-hearted banter was cut short as they ventured deeper into the heart of the labyrinth. The air grew colder, the oppressive weight of the cursed energy more pronounced. It was here that the labyrinth began to show its true nature.

A sudden shift in the atmosphere caught {NAME} off guard. She paused, a frown creasing her brow. "Something feels... off."

In a second, a panel in the wall slid open, and a blade, propelled by some unseen mechanism, shot out towards {NAME}.