『𝟏𝟒, 𝐊𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐦𝐚』

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

‿︵˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˓ ︵ ͜

ㅤ ‎‧₊˚ ౨ৎ ""Cosmic energy is the Source, the fabric that forms the universe. Now you, humans, call it prana. You learned to absorb it by being willing to absorb it. It evolves you, yes.." ᐟ ⟢ ۫

ㅤ︶ ͡ ۫ ˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˒ ۫ ͡ ︶

After their vibrant karaoke session had simmered down, Yuji and {NAME} had found themselves settled comfortably on the couch

After their vibrant karaoke session had simmered down, Yuji and {NAME} had found themselves settled comfortably on the couch. They had pulled up a bucket of popcorn and transitioned into an easy exchange of stories, each laugh and shared memory drawing them closer. As they nibbled on popcorn, Yuji had flicked through the channels, eventually settling on the sitcom they had begun earlier. Its familiar theme song provided a comforting, albeit repetitive, backdrop to their evening.

The sitcom's predictable antics and canned laughter had not demanded much of their attention, serving more as a comforting background noise as the evening wore on. The cozy atmosphere of the room, combined with the warmth and softness of the couch, gradually lulled {NAME} into a state of drowsiness. Her laughter had quieted, her responses had become fewer, and soon her eyes fluttered closed, her breathing evening out into the steady rhythm of sleep.

Now, with the sitcom continuing to play softly in the background, Yuji looked down at {NAME}, who was nestled against his shoulder, snoring softly. In the dim light of the TV, her peaceful face evoked a sense of concern and regret in his eyes as he gently adjusted her to make her more comfortable, his thoughts clouded with a quiet contemplation of the weeks's events and their implications.

•.☆.•

The air shimmered with cursed energy as Junpei, distorted by Mahito's sinister influence, lunges at Yuji. The confrontation is frantic, desperation painting every blow. Yuji's shouts pierce the tumult, a raw plea born of despair. "I'LL DO ANYTHING! DO WHATEVER YOU WANT WITH ME! THIS IS LIKE THE TIME YOU FIXED MY HEART! PLEASE HELP JUNPEI!"