★·.·'¯'·.·★ 𝐉𝐔𝐉𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐔 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐋 ★·.·'¯'·.·★

☆‧͙⁺˚*・

˚ ༘ ೀ⋆。˚°❀⋆

˚ ༘ ೀ⋆。˚°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・˚ ༘ ೀ⋆。˚

Beneath a canopy of green threes, {NAME} and Miwa were sprawled out on the soft grass, their laughter floating through the air like the leaves around them. They were deep in conversation about their days as preteens, giggling uncontrollably as they reminisced.

"Remember our total meltdown every time we watched 'The Maze Runner'?" {NAME} squealed, clapping her hands in delight at the memory. "Dylan O'Brien was like, our entire world!"

Miwa bounced with excitement, nodding vigorously. "Oh my gosh, yes! My room was like a shrine to him. We were such fangirls!"

Their laughter was light and easy, filled with the warmth of shared memories. As they chatted, Miwa's eyes caught the glint of a bracelet on {NAME}'s wrist—a piece that added a touch of luxury to her uniform. "Hey, that bracelet's super cute!! YSL, right?!"

{NAME} twisted the bracelet around her wrist, her face lighting up. "Yeah, Yuji-Kun and I got matching ones! Fancy, huh?"

Under the soft shade of the threes, Miwa's question came as a playful tease, but it made {NAME}'s heart jump. "Yuji? The pink-haired cutie?" Miwa leaned in, her voice dropping to a whisper thick with curiosity, "Sooooooo, is he your boyfriend then?!"

Color flooded {NAME}'s cheeks, turning them a shade of pink that rivaled the autumn flowers around them. She waved her hands frantically in front of her, as if trying to swat away the very idea. "No, no, no! It's not like that at all! We're just... friends, that's all!"

Miwa nudged her shoulder gently, a mischievous glint in her eyes. "Matching designer bracelets and just friends, huh? Sounds kind of romantic to me!"

Overwhelmed and a bit embarrassed, {NAME} covered her face with her hands, her voice muffled but bubbling with a mix of denial and amusement. "I know it sounds weird, but we really are just friends!"

Miwa wasn't convinced, her playful tone undeterred. "Uh huh, 'just friends' who happen to wear matching braclets," she teased, letting out a soft giggle. "He must be pretty amazing, huh?"

Peering through her fingers, {NAME}'s eyes sparkled with undeniable affection as she thought of Yuji. "He's,,, all right..."Her voice softened, filled with warmth and a hint of vulnerability about the depth of their connection.

As they continued to chat, the conversation flowed like the gentle breeze around them, filled with laughter and the shared joy of reunion. Enjoying the moment before they had to face eachother in the school battle.

๋ㅤ ࣭ ㅤ⭑ ☆ㅤ ๋࣭ㅤ ⭑

In the boys' bathroom, Yuji carefully rolled up his sleeves to wash his hands, revealing a sleek designer bracelet. Megumi, who was leaning against the counter, casually glanced over and noticed the accessory.

"When did you start wearing bracelets?" Megumi asked, his voice carrying a hint of curiosity.

"Oh, this?" Yuji quickly dried his hands, looking slightly too happy to explain. "I got them with Gojo-Sensei's money, one for me and one for {NAME}!"

Megumi just hummed in response, acknowledging the information without much comment. He turned and started walking toward the door.

Yuji, not wanting the conversation to end on such a passive note, quickly caught up to him, adjusting the bracelet on his wrist as he spoke. "I could get Gojo to buy one for you too!"

"No thanks." Megumi replied dryly, not adding more to the conversation but listening as Yuji continued to chat while they walked. The dynamics of their interaction remained straightforward, with Yuji filling the space with words and Megumi providing a steady presence as they moved on to the next part of their day.

˚ ༘ ೀ⋆。˚°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・˚ ༘ ೀ⋆。˚

༺𝘗𝘏𝘖𝘌𝘉𝘌-"Filler? Maybe... Am i writing this to avoid starting on the spirit race thingy? Absolutly! Remember to interact! I love seeing comments on my writing!!"