『𝟏𝟕, 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐑𝐮𝐧』

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

‿︵˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˓ ︵ ͜

ㅤ ‎‧₊˚ ౨ৎ "Gravity is no match against one who is determined to reach the stars. Gravity holds the universe together. Beauty makes it float around. The laws of gravity work everywhere except in the heart and the soul." ᐟ ⟢ ۫

ㅤ︶ ͡ ۫ ˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˒ ۫ ͡ ︶

•.☆.•

A vine pierces her skin like a sharp spear. The impact is brutal, the vine embedding itself in her thigh with violent force. The initial shock sends a jolt of pain coursing through her body, but {NAME} clenches her teeth and swallows, refusing to falter under the curse's assault.

As she summons her will to fight back she attemps to move the curse with gravity, a sickening sensation overtakes her. The vine isn't merely a tether—it begins to burrow, its roots crawling insidiously beneath her skin. Each movement within her flesh sends waves of excruciating pain, the roots spreading like wildfire, seeking her energy. The pain is immediate and intense, causing her to cry out and drop to her knees.

"Takana?!" Toge shouts, alarmed by her sudden distress.

Raising a hand to signal she's managing, {NAME} winces and forces out, "Fuck, im fine."

The curse speaks in a manner that seems unintelligible, yet somehow, the message is clear in both Toge's and {NAME}'s minds; "That bud loves every form of cursed energy. The more jujutsu you use, the deeper it roots itself in you."

The duo grasp the gravity of the situation as {NAME}'s eyes widen in shock. Just as it launches another attack, this time with thicker, more aggressive roots aiming at Toge, he makes a split-second decision. Instead of fleeing alone, he picks up {NAME}, lifting her over his shoulder, and dashing away with her, evading the dangerous roots.