★·.·'¯'·.·★ 𝐉𝐔𝐉𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐔 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐋 ★·.·'¯'·.·★

☆‧͙⁺˚*・

˚ ༘ ೀ⋆。˚°❀⋆

˚ ༘ ೀ⋆。˚°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・˚ ༘ ೀ⋆。˚

Stepping out from an upscale shirt store in the heart of Osaka, Yuji and {NAME} couldn't hide their bewilderment. They had followed Satoru all the way from Tokyo for what seemed to them like a trivial errand. The vibrant city buzzed around them, a stark contrast to the quiet perplexity between the two students.

"Why did we have to come all the way to Osaka for a shirt?" Yuji finally voiced out their shared confusion, his gaze fixed on the shopping bag in Gojo's hand.

Gojo's laughter, light and carefree, mingled with the city's din. "Not just any shirt," he corrected with a grin that spelled trouble. "Besides, I thought a little mission in the commercial heart of Japan would be the perfect change of pace for you two."

{NAME} crossed her arms, her interest piqued despite her initial frustration. "A mission? Here?" she asked, her eyes scanning the bustling streets.

"Yes, a shopping mission!" Gojo announced proudly, pulling out two creditcards from his wallet. "You're to embark on a shopping spree right here in Osaka. BUT! You're shopping for each other, not yourselves."

Yuji's face lit up with a mix of excitement and challenge, a stark contrast to {NAME}'s contemplative expression.

"That sounds awesome!" Yuji exclaimed, already bouncing on his heels. "I'm gonna find the best gifts ever!"

"Then I'll find you something even better!" {NAME} added, the gears in her mind already turning.

Gojo, satisfied with their reactions, handed them each a credit card. "I'll meet you for lunch at that hot pot place we passed earlier. I have another errand"

With a wave and a flash of his usual mischievous smile, Gojo disappeared into the crowd, "you'll get the best gift ever, just you wait itadori!" {NAME} laughed as she ran away.

๋ㅤ ࣭ ㅤ⭑ ☆ㅤ ๋࣭ㅤ ⭑

The hot pot restaurant was cozy and inviting, a bubbling pot waiting at their table promising warmth and comfort. Yuji and {NAME} arrived, laden with bags, their earlier apprehension replaced by a shared anticipation of revealing their finds.

{NAME}, eager and slightly nervous, started the exchange. She unveiled the apple watch she had chosen for Yuji, her voice betraying her excitement. "I remembered you said you wanted one when we saw one in that movie!" she said, watching Yuji's reaction closely.