『𝟎𝟖, 𝐒𝐤𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬』

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

‿︵˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˓ ︵ ͜

ㅤ ‎‧₊˚ ౨ৎ "Stars whisper secrets of the universe, illuminating paths in the velvet night." ᐟ ⟢ ۫

ㅤ︶ ͡ ۫ ˓ ʚ♡ɞ ˒ ۫ ͡ ︶

The revelation lit a spark in Yuta's eyes, understanding flashing within

The revelation lit a spark in Yuta's eyes, understanding flashing within. "That's why it didn't move when I attacked," he whispered, moving with newfound caution towards the curse, placing his feet gently and slowly to avoid any splashes and sounds.

In the tense silence, every step Yuta took was calculated, his focus intense as he closed in on the barely discernible disturbances in the water. {NAME} watched, her breath held, ready to intervene at a moment's notice. As Yuta raised his katana, the sun glinting off the blade, a sudden, unnerving calm fell over the beach. The air seemed to hold its breath, the gentle lapping of the waves pausing as if in anticipation.

Just as Yuta prepared to strike, the water beneath them erupted without warning, Rakotra's massive form reappearing with a ferocity that shattered the night's deceptive peace. Its eyes, ablaze with a malevolent red, locked onto {NAME}, and in that split second, the world seemed to stand still.

The curse soared into the air, it suddenly divided, creating ten identical copies of Rakotra now encircling them. Miguel's earlier warnings reminded them of its ability to create illusions, slightly calming their nerves. {NAME} and Yuta exchanged a quick glance, both understanding that among the duplicates, only one was the real curse.

They tightened their formation, back-to-back, their gazes darting between the encircling entities. Without warning, three Rakotras charged towards them. Yuta reacted instinctively, his blade slicing through the nearest figure, only to find it vanishing like mist - an illusion. Simultaneously, two doppelgangers lunged at {NAME}. She reached out, trying to manipulate their gravity, but her powers found no purchase in their intangible forms, and they phased through her without resistance, dissipating upon contact.