Chapter - 07

As Lisa entered the room with the items, her hands trembled at the sight as her eyes well up with tears,

“My Lord please let me treat her wounds,” she says in a shaky voice.

“Not yet, we're not done,” he says calmly, the blank look in his eyes could terrify even the bravest Knights.

“But she's bleeding so much,” Lisa says in a worried tone.

“You have a lot of nerves questioning me,” he looks up at her, “Leave before I chop off your tongue.”

She feels a shiver run down her spine as she senses the determination in his voice.

He'd do it…

She puts down the items he asked for and leaves after giving Raya a sympathetic glance.

He lays down beside Raya and brushes away a few strands of hair on her face.

“You look so beautiful asleep,” he whispers in her ear, “But it's time to wake up,” as he says that, he takes a lime in his hand and squeezes it on top of her tattered flesh.

Raya’s senses jolt awake as she lets out a blood curdling scream, writhing around in agony. He grins and cups her face, “My unfaithful little wife is awake, now it's time to continue.”

He pours the cold water on her head and grins, “Now you're nice and awake.”

(⚠️ Trigger Warning ⚠️)

Raya gasps for breath as he pulls her close, her bloody back is pressed against his chest, soaking his shirt. But he couldn't care less as he buried his face in the crook of her breath.

“My lovely wife,” he whispers gently, “Now that the punishment is out of the way, we can finally talk.”

His hands creep up from below and squeezes her breasts, “Tell me, did you let him touch these delicate mounds of flesh?” His hold on her breasts become rougher as he plays with them.

“N..no,” she whispers out, her body is barely conscious as the pain overpowers her will to stay awake.

“Lovely,” he breathes out as he plays with her nipples, rubbing them and pulling on them with his thumb and forefinger.

“But I cannot fully trust you after you've been sighted with another man,” he nibbles on her earlobe gently.

“Seeing you so soft and vulnerable beneath me is quite arousing,” his hand travels down to her thighs, teasing and probing them, “Did I not please you enough that you had to go to another man?” His grip on her thigh tightens, his fingers digging in.

“It hurts, please believe me. Nothing happened between me and Marcus,” Raya cries out, trying to get her thigh freed.

“Is that so?” He grinds his hips against her bare bottom, her heat causing him to harden.

“You've been avoiding your wifely duties for a while. Perhaps I shouldn't have given you so much freedom,” he whispers sinisterly as he unbuttons his pants and frees his length.

“Please my Lord, everything hurts too much. Please spare me tonight,” she begs, her body is hurt and exhausted.

“A wife shouldn't talk back to her husband. Your parents seem to have failed to teach you manners,” he chuckles, “But don't worry, I'm kind enough to teach them.”

He wraps the whip around her neck and tightens it, making her choke. He shoves his entire length in as she struggles to breathe.

“You're sucking me in so well,” he feels Raya clench around him, driving him wild with desire. He couldn't help but groan loudly, pulling out almost completely before thrusting back inside, hitting her womb perfectly.

“Never forget, I don't like sharing,” he snarled, his voice dripping with anger and lust as he continued to pound into Raya. He releases the whip and grabs onto her hips, pulling her closer and increasing the intensity of his thrusts.

He pulls out and rolls her around onto her back. His large hand wraps around her neck, choking her while the other one hoists up her leg, giving him better access to her depths.

“You're going to bear my heirs,” he roars before finally releasing his load deep within Raya's tight channel, filling her up with his release.

He collapses on top of her, holding her close as he's still buried deep within her walls. He breathes heavily as he clutches onto her small frame.

Caius eventually pulls out of her and sits up, leaving her quivering on the bed. He takes off her bloody shirt and picks up a silk robe, putting it on.

(⚠️ Trigger Warning End ⚠️)

He looks back at her barely conscious body,

Beautiful…

“You're not allowed to leave my quarters till you're bearing my child,” his voice is stern, there's no room for negotiation.

He spares her another glance and leaves.

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

🌟 Like 🌟  Comment 🌟  Share 🌟