Chapter - 03

I nervously look up as Lord Caius enters. He pours himself a glass of wine and sits down a few feet away.

Sipping his wine, he gazes at me, “No need to tremble like a little rabbit,” he finishes the drink in one gulp and puts down the glass.

“You should be aware of your duties as my wife and the Lady of this household,” I nod, acknowledging his words, “Understood, my Lord.”

“As the lady of the estate, your duty is to keep the mansion in order. It is your responsibility to maintain the order,” I listen obediently and nod.

“Next, as my wife, your duty is to provide me heirs. You need to birth the future Lord of this estate,” he says sternly, “and lastly, you're no longer a Slovan. You now belong to the house of Atticus. Never dare sully the name of my family.”

He gestures to me to come close to him, I crawl beside him on wobbly legs. He pulls me close by the waist and looks at me intently.

(⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️)

Without a word, he presses his lips against mine, kissing me fervently. His arms snake around my waist and pull me flush against him. The gesture renders me cold as I feel like pulling away yet my body is numb. This feels wrong.

I understand he's my husband, yet it feels wrong to be touched by someone who's almost a stranger to me. I let out a soft whimper.

“Ca…can I please get some time?” I mumble out, “This is all making me nervous.”

He huffs, “You're feeling this way because it's your first time. I don't have all night for your little tantrums. Didn't your mother teach you to obey your husband?”

I fiddle with my thumb…feeling dread settling in, “Sh…she did.”

“So be a good little girl and obey,” he pushes me down on the bed and climbs on top of me, “Since it's your first time, I'll try to be a bit gentle.”

He runs a finger down my chest and disrobes me, revealing my shoulders and chest.

Burying his face in my neck, his thumb runs over the swell of my breast. He takes my nipple between his fingers, teasing and rolling it as I whine, squirming under his large physique.

I feel a sense of discomfort, yet I do not complain, remembering my mother's words.

He pulls away slightly, loosening his robe and letting it fall off. The robe exposes his broad shoulders and well endowed physique.

I can feel the dread settling in, I want to scream and cry, yet my body refuses to act.

He bends down and suckles on my sensitive nipple, biting it in process as I whimper, “My Lord, please have mercy.”

He grabs the back of my neck and pulls me towards him roughly, “Such a whiny little brat. I've been showing you more kindness than you deserve. Now shut up and be a good wife.”

Without warning, he shoves his entire length inside me in one go, causing me to let out a blood curdling scream. My insides feel like they're being torn apart as I squirm desperately, tears streaming down my cheeks.

He roughly pressed his palm against my mouth to stifle my screams and cries. Picking up the pace, he continued violating my weak body.

He hears my pleas but they only seem to fuel his lust even further, his massive member throbbing painfully as his hips continue to piston into me relentlessly, showing no sign of slowing down despite my protests. He knows that what he is doing is wrong but he couldn't seem to find the strength to stop himself.

He releases one of my hips long enough to reach down and wrap his hand around my throat, pulling my head back slightly so that I would have nowhere else to look besides his face as he looks down at me with a mix of determination and desire in his dark brown eyes.

It hurts, I want to run away. Is this what mother meant when she said…

It'll hurt at first, but you'll slowly get used to it…

He pulls out and makes me roll over onto my chest. My body feels frail as I clutch onto the bed sheet desperately. He slips his arms under my shoulders and secures them in place and enters me again, pounding away in abandon.

His hand grips onto my hip bone tightened even more, preventing me from trying to escape as he continues to pound into me without mercy, his large frame looming over me as he shows no signs of stopping anytime soon. He knows what he is doing is wrong but he can't help himself, his desire is overpowering all rational thought and reason.

His other hand reaches down to grab onto my other hip, keeping both of our hips firmly in place and preventing any chance of escape as he continues to drive himself deep inside my pussy with reckless abandon.

I bite onto the pillow to control my screams, not wanting to anger him again. Any sort of guilt gets overridden by the intense pleasure coursing through his veins. He knows that he is being selfish and taking advantage of me but he can't bring himself to stop just yet.

Instead, he increases his pace even further, driving his cock deeper into my pussy with every thrust, hitting my womb with forceful precision. The sound of skin slapping together fills the room as he fucks me relentlessly, showing no mercy or regard for my discomfort. He bites down on my shoulder as I cry out, I can feel it throb inside me.

With one final thrust, he releases deep inside me, leaving me quivering.

(⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING END ⚠️)

“Good wife,” he whispers in my ear and gets up. Without wasting a second, he puts his robe back on and leaves.

I curl up on the bed as I see his retreating figure, my body aching all over. It hurts so much, I feel used. Is this what it means to be a wife…just being an outlet for husband's lust and frustrations…just being a baby making machine…

I try to get up, but the pain between my legs and abdomen feels unbearable. I wrap the sheets around my naked body, burying myself under in hopes of disappearing.

I stare out the window again, the moon is hidden behind the clouds…

Even the brightest of light can be consumed by the shadows…

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––