mirgaine

736 words

trigger warnings: throwing up- it's not detailed or anything, just wanted to give yall the heads up

taylor's pov:
fuck. i wake up at the ass crack of dawn with a terrible pounding headache that makes me wanna kill myself.

travis has already left for football practice or whatever, so it's just me and the cats today, great.
i don't get migraines a lot, but when i do they absolutely suck, but i have figured out the best way for me to try to push through them without literally dying.

i have these cold head compresses is the freezer downstairs, which usually relieve the pain a ton. i tiptoed down the stairs and grabbed one and placed it on my forehead.

i was freezing since i only wore some skimpy shorts and a bra to sleep last night, so i decided to change into something warmer before trying to go back to sleep.

i couldn't find the shirt i had wanted to wear, which wasn't make my already shitty day any better, but i just decided to throw one one of travis's hoodies, even thought they were gigantic on me.

i laid on the couch and turned off the lights and tried to go back to sleep. meredith had curled up next to me, which was adorable but sadly didn't help this pounding migraine.

travis wasn't supposed to be home for another hour or two, but i was really craving some chicken from a certain restaurant, which was odd because im usually nauseous by now.

TS: hey when you're done at practice could u pls get me some chicken on the way home? i have a bad migraine.

travis's pov:
my coach let us take a quick break in between sets, so as usual i check my phone and notice a couple messages from taylor saying her head hurts and that she wants chicken.

TK: i'm coming home now, I'll bring chicken too, love you!

TS: what? don't you have to stay at practice

TK: i'm leaving early, i don't want you alone while you're feeling like this,

TS: thanks trav. alright this stupid phone screen isn't helping my head, so bye.

i feel awful for her, whenever she had migraines or was even just sick i felt awful that i couldn't do anything about it to help the pain.

as she requested i stopped on the way home for some chicken, she always got it from this specific place so i got her some food from there.

i arrived back at home not to long after and noticed she was asleep, which was great. in previous times when she had a migraine she said sleep would often help her, so i chose not to wake her.

a couple hours passed by and she wakes up. "oh, travis? when did you get here?" she asks with confusion. "a little while ago, are you feeling any better?" i asked her.

"a little bit... soo about that chicken?" she asked with a cute smile. "i put it in the fridge, want me to heat it up?" i asked which she nodded to.

i. put the chicken into the microwave, and set the timer for a few minutes and waited for it to heat up. i put it on to a new plate and carried it to where taylor was sitting. "thanks trav." she said while taking a bite.

she finishes eating and thanks me for picking up her food. about 15 minutes later she holds her stomach. "i think im gonna puke" she says while getting up to run to the toilet.

i hold her hair back so it doesn't get messy, "hey, hey you're okay" i assure her as she's emptying the contents of her stomach. "sorry trav, that was actually so disgusting." she said while flushing the toilet.

"it's alright, feel any better now?" i asked. "yeah kinda, wanna cuddle again?" she smirked. "of course" i said while giving her another kiss on the cheek.

🫶🫶🫶🫶
okay this was kinda like a combination of the sick fic yall have been begging for and a migraine.

i planned out the order of the ones im writing next based on how many people wanted them, so go vote now(on my previous chapter) and i might update it again.

anyways- leave suggestions here! (please dont add a suggestion that's also on the poll i just took, thanks!)