moody (requested)

815 words

kinda a continuation of the previous chapter i guess?

very light smut warning

travis's pov:
me and taylor ended up falling back asleep around 4:15am last night after we dealt with the whole situation. she's been restless the past couple hours, enough to point where her movement had woken me up from a deep sleep.

"trav?" she says. "what's up baby?" i say. "it hurts travis, i hate being a girl." she say. i feel so bad for her, but there isn't much left i can do to help her. "im sorry baby. do you want some medicine?" i ask her.

"i already took it, im not an idiot travis" she yells at me. "oh, well do you want your heating pad? maybe that will help." i suggest. "no! i just want my stupid period to be gone." she scolds at me.

"i love tay, but there isn't really anything i can do about it babygirl." i say. she apparently didn't like my response, she turned her body away from me and flipped me off. "c'mere babygirl, i know it hurts a lot, will cuddles make it better?" i ask her

"no. leave me alone." she says. i do as she requested and left her alone. i figured she'd be up in a few hours anyways, so i decide to make myself some breakfast.

a couple minutes later i hear footsteps creak upstairs, so  i figured she'd be downstairs any minute now. it was only 9am, which is a little early for her to wake up, but she had a rough night, so i just went with it.

"g'morin baby. did you sleep better?" i asked her. "no. and i don't wanna talk about it either." she says. i'm not quite sure what she means but i'll just let it be since she doesn't seem like she wants to talk.

"alright then, want any food? a drink?" i ask her. "no." she says. "tay, i'm not saying you need to eat now, but promise you'll eat later?" i ask her. "fine" she says while storming back upstairs.

i don't know if i did something that made her upset, or if she's just moody and little hormonal. i decide to go upstairs and check on her again, i don't want her to think i don't care if she's upset.

"babygirl? are you alright?" i say while knocking on the bathroom door. "it hurts travis. i hate this." she says while unlocking the door and coming out.

"i know you do, it must suck. are you sure there isn't anything i can do?" i say. i obviously don't have have to deal with periods, so i don't understand her pain well, but i can imagine it must hurt a ton.

"well... uh, there's one thing." she says with a look on her face. "and what is that thing?" i say. "sex apparently helps, but i don't think you'd wanna do that." she says to me.

no one's pov:
"why wouldn't i have sex with you, taylor?" he asks. "well i don't know if you know how a period works, but it's gonna be bloody." she says. "i'm okay with that, are you? plus we can lay down some towels" he says. taylor nods yes.

"can we just do it in the shower, if that's okay?" taylor asks, she didn't want to get blood on another set of sheets. "of course baby, let's go." travis says while carrying her into the bathroom.

"wait here." taylor says firmly, while entering the bathroom. "what?" travis says, very confused why she stopped everything. what happened?

"there's no way in hell your watching my take of my pad. that's very unsexy." she says while laughing through the bathroom door. "alright then, whatever you say baby." he says while laughing with her.

"okay. you can come in." she says while opening the door. she had already turned on the water so it'd be warm by the time they both had gotten in.

"are you sure about this baby?" he says while hugging her waist and giving her kisses all over her body. taylor holds on to him and just smiles. "i need to hear words first taylor." he says. "yes, let's do this." she says while he glides his hands down her body.

after a good amount of time together in the shower, taylor feels much better, her cramps where practically gone after travis helped.

they both got dressed and decided to watch a movie together and eat some food "thank you travis." she says while taking a bite of her chicken. "anytime taylor." he says.

🫶🫶🫶🫶
this was basically my first time ever writing any type of smut, so let me know how it was. i know it was very vague, but i don't really know how to make it more detailed lmao. anyways thanks for reading!

leave requests here!