are you okay? (requested)

445 words

trigger warnings: bad mental health

no one's pov:
travis had been off lately. he wasn't feeling himself at all. his mental health was starting to get worse and worse as the days went by. he knew he should probably tell someone, but he couldn't bring himself to do it.

when he first started dating taylor, the paparazzi didn't bother him too much, but the past couple of months went by it was driving him insane.

everything he does is analyzed by people all over the world. he's gone through breakup rumors, pregnancy rumors with taylor , and everything else you could ever think of.

he's been hiding his issues from taylor. he knows taylor has a ton of her own issues, so he didn't want to make her feel any worse.

he hadn't planned on opening up to anyone, until the floodgates opened on a random thursday night before bed.

"trav?" taylor asked him. "what's up tay?" he responds. "are you okay? like really, are you okay?" she asks. "i mean, i guess so." he says while itching the back of his neck.

"i know being with me the past couple of months hasn't helped your mental health, you aren't okay travis." she says. "it's okay, i don't want to talk about it." he says.

"well you need to talk about it. it's ruining your life, and i can tell you aren't yourself." she says.
"taylor, drop it. i'll think about it more in the morning okay?" travis says

"you need to go to therapy or something, i don't want you to be feeling like this" she says to him. "i know baby, im trying to get better. i'll make a therapy appointment tomorrow, does that sound good?" he says.

"yes, but you have to actually go, don't you even think about cancelling it." she says. "i won't. i promise baby. i want to get better for you" he says.

- next morning -

travis woke up bright and early ready to fulfill his promise of making an appointment. he called the office around 9:30am and made an appointment for later that week.

taylor hadn't woken up yet, so he decided to wake her up and tell her the news. "trav, did you make an appointment?" where the first words that came out of her mouth when she woke up.

"i did baby." he says while giving her a kiss on the forehead. "okay. cuddles?" she says, which travis obviously accepts her offer.

🫶🫶🫶🫶
i suck at writing things like this so- bare with me. i'm in the mood to write the fluffiest fluff ever, so please give me some fluffy ideas, thanks lmao.

requests here!