insomnia

660 words

(i didn't proof read this so don't mind any of the grammar and spelling errors!)

travis's pov:
taylor has been struggling a lot lately. it's getting to the point where i'm started to get worried about her more. she hasn't been eating much, she hasn't been able to get a good amount of sleep and ages, and she's just been a different person.

i could tell by her behavior today tonight was gonna one of those nights where she couldn't even fall asleep. she said she's been bad dreams lately and just can't bring herself to actually fall asleep.

when she can't sleep i usually cuddle her in bed for a while, she says that makes her feel better. but she's been anxious all day long and has barley eaten.

"tay, are you sure you don't want anything for dinner? you barley ate today baby." i said while pouring her a glass of water. "i'm not hungry, i just don't feel good, okay?" she claimed, but it was getting harder to believe that as the days go by.

i mean, most days she would eat a somewhat decent amount of food, but today was not one of those days.

"are you ready for bed? we can go turn on a show and cuddle for a while." i offered. "i guess so." she shrugged as we walked up the stairs and into our bedroom.

a couple minutes after we had settled into bed and turned on greys anatomy, meredith, benji, and olivia were all cuddled up with us.

a couple episodes pass by and taylor is still wide awake. i can feel my eyelids getting heavier by the minute. 

i yawn as a pulled the covers over my shoulders, hoping taylor would maybe want to sleep for once. i was shocked, but she did actually try to sleep this time.

we had a couple good hours of sleep without anyone issues, until i can feel her shaking around 2am.

"travis?" i hear her say. "c'mere babygirl, you're alright now." i say while pulling her into my lap.
"hey, you're safe now, it wasn't real." i say while placing a kiss on her temple.

she hasn't said much about what the dream is about and doesn't want to talk about it, she said it had to do with joe, but she didn't say what exactly.

"do you want anything? food? a drink?" i offered. "no, i'm fine now." she persisted, although she clearly wasn't fine.

"taylor, i'm worried about you, are you sure you're really okay?" i asked while stroking her gorgeous blond hair. "i'm fine, i guess i just have been really stressed out with the tour and people talking about my life." she admitted.

"are you sure that's it?" i asked, because i have a feeling it wasn't just stress about the tour. "yeah. just that." she said. i wasn't gonna question her about it right now because it's clearly not the time.

i decided i was gonna give tree a call once it was a reasonable hour again, just to make sure taylor hasn't said anything more to tree. while i was thinking i notice taylor fell asleep on my shoulder.

finally. it's not that i don't enjoy staying up with her, it's just been taking a toll on both of us lately. 
i don't wanna disturb her anymore, so i just shut my eyes and drift back to sleep.

🫶🫶🫶🫶
hey yall, sorry it took so long for another update, i just realized i haven't updated since pre-ttpd, so what are your guys favorite songs? mine are probably 'how did it end?' and 'cososom' or 'i hate it here'

i'm trying to do all the requests, but some of them i don't have any good ideas for, so i'm not sure if i'll do all of them, but i'll try!

leave any suggestions here!

this is also very irrelevant but- i got eras tour tickets finally 😭🫶