𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄; 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞

✿︎GOOD 4 YOU

✿︎
GOOD 4 YOU

"𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒍, 𝒔𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖.
𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚
𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊 𝒅𝒐."

season two, episode twenty three.

✿︎

AURORA WAS LEANT AGAINST THE NURSE'S DESK, alex beside her as she just tried to get a bit of rest. Not that it was possible since they had just started their shift and the chaos was bound to start eventually. And it didn't help that Alex was chewing her ear off at the crack of dawn. "So, why don't we pick a day and go get your stuff?" Alex asks her curiously. They were talking about potentially getting her things from her apartment, but she honestly didn't want to waste the time.

"Because I don't want my stuff, Alex. I want my apartment." She tells him and Alex knew that but they couldn't exactly get that unless they figure out a way to get Isaac in prison for a very long time.

"Compromises, remember?" Alex reminds her and she groans, pouting a bit.

"I know." She mumbles, running her hands through her hair. "God, this just all sucks." Aurora admits and Alex sighs.

"Are you sure you don't want to tell your brother, get his help?" Alex questions, he would be way better at figuring out ideas or even getting Isaac to somehow go away.

"If you can't strike fear into Isaac, I don't know who can." Aurora admits. Isaac hadn't even been swayed when Alex threatened him, Daniel wasn't going to do anything.

"So, pick a day."

"It'll be tricky unless he's out of town." Aurora tells him. Isaac tends to come home suddenly which is exactly what she didn't need happening.

"So, you want to wait until he's out of town? How will we even know that?" Alex asks her, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Lucky guess." She states and Alex rolls his eyes a bit as Meredith walks over toward them, interrupting their conversation.

"Finn asked me out on a date." Meredith tells them. Aurora racks her brain trying to think of the name or even the face of who she was talking about.

"Who's Finn?" Aurora asks curiously.

"The vet." She says and Aurora just stares at her clueless. "Docs vet." Meredith adds and Aurora nods her head slowly.