𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍; 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧

✿︎LATE NIGHT TALKING"𝑰𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏, 𝑰 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒆𝒓, 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚

✿︎
LATE NIGHT TALKING
"𝑰𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏, 𝑰 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕
𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒆𝒓, 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚."

season two, episode five.

✿︎

AURORA CLOSES HER EYES FOR A MOMENT, the previous night finally catching up with her. She lets out a sigh as she rests her head against her locker. Izzie just looks at her, furrowing her eyebrows. "Did you stay here all night?" She asks the woman who opens her eyes, meeting Izzie's gaze. Aurora lets out a yawn, as she rubs her face.

"I was doing Doctor Shepherd's post-ops," Aurora admits, leaning back against the lockers. George shares a glance with Izzie, both of them not even realizing that she was on his service.

"Didn't you want to go home and get some sleep?" George questions, seeing how tired she looked. Aurora just shakes her head, covering her mouth as another yawn leaves her lips. She rubs her eyes, trying to at least look awake.

"I slept in the on-call room." She tells them, crossing her arms over her chest. Izzie just raises an eyebrow at her, narrowing her eyes.

"That convinces me." Izzie retorts causing Aurora to send her a slight glare. She just moves to where Cristina and Bailey are standing by the door. As Cristina puts her hair up, the rain water drips from her causing Bailey to slowly look over at her.

"You're dripping." Bailey points out, not exactly pleased by the fact.

"I'm back. I just want to make that clear. I'm back. I'm ready to work." Cristina states with a nod of her head, moving closer to Aurora. The woman just pushes Cristina back, scrunching up her nose.

"Ew, don't drip on me." Aurora denies, moving out of the line of fire. Cristina just narrows her eyes at her. Addison comes up from behind them, stopping next to Bailey.

"Has anyone seen Doctor Shepherd this morning?" Addison asks as she looks around the group. Aurora glances toward Meredith who was just staring down at the floor.

"His name's on the O.R. board. He should be here somewhere." Bailey tells her, not really interested in helping her find him.

"I'm good. I'm ready to scrub in. I'm a hundred percent on top of my game." Cristina says, clearly trying to get Bailey to hear her. Bailey just sighs as she meets Cristina's gaze.

"You just got discharged. Pace yourself." Bailey states, not about to let her go full force back into work.

"I'm paced. I'm paced."

"Mhm. Rounds people." She hums, clearly not believing Cristina as she exits the room. Aurora glances toward Alex and Izzie who seemed to be arguing before following after Bailey. As Izzie finally catches up with them, Aurora shakes her head.