𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍; 𝐄𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡

✿︎SWEET CREATURE"𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆

✿︎
SWEET CREATURE
"𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆. 𝑰𝒕
𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒈𝒖𝒆."

season two, episode two.

✿︎

STANDING IN THE PIT AS SHE WATCHED THE GURNEY'S BE BROUGHT IN, Aurora glances around as she could feel her stomach twisting a bit. It wasnt anything about anything in the hospital, it was the growing bruise on her side that was giving her tremendous pain. "Aurora." Bailey calls her name causing her to glance over at the woman. "Youre on the kid with Karev."  She tells her and Auroras eyes meet Alex's, neither of them seem to be happy about it.

"Super." She mumbles as she walks over to the man before starting to follow him towards the x-ray room where the kid was waiting.

"Don't worry, I won't even look in your direction." Alex states as he moves past her.

"Do you always have to be an ass?" Aurora asks him as she crosses her arms against her chest. She knew they shouldn't be arguing around a patient but he just infuriated her.

"Says the one who's a complete bitch." He retorts as he just stares at her. Aurora only clenches her jaw as she lets out a scoff.

"Well, you just act like you care which is worse. You may have izzie fooled somewhat but not me." Aurora points out as she couldn't believe izzie was even thinking about befriending him. He was a complete and utter asshole.

"Unlike other people in this hospital, I'm not blind. If you want to act dumb, be my guest. Since I don't care, right?" Alex responds as he raises an eyebrow at her. Aurora goes silent, her eyes moving towards the ground. Alex sighs as he just shakes his head.

"Moms okay, right?" The kid asks as he looks at them since they had both stopped talking.

"Yeah, yeah I think so." Alex replies as he nods his head.

"They'd been fighting at breakfast. Dad gets ugly when it gets like that. Ran three stoplights before we even got on the freeway." He explains to them and Aurora glances towards him, furrowing her eyebrows.

"I guess he should learn how to drive better, huh?" Aurora says, fiddling with her fingers as she could feel Alex's eyes on hers.

"Yeah, but you know, he just gets angry sometimes." He tells them with a small sigh. "Some guy in a pickup cuts us off, my dad just lost it. Starts chasing the guy. Blasting through traffic. We were screaming at him but the next thing I know, we're upside down on the other side of the freeway." Scott explains to them and Aurora could feel her heart start to race. "My dad, he--" He starts to ask but Alex answers him.