𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍; 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

✿︎LIGHTS UP"𝑰𝒕'𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒐 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒊𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒎𝒆

✿︎
LIGHTS UP
"𝑰𝒕'𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒐 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒊𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔
𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒎𝒆."

season two, episode nine.

✿︎

AURORA FINISHES PUTTING IN HER EARRINGS, looking at herself in the bathroom mirror. She smiles to herself as she tilts her head, examining the outfit she'd put together. They were having Thanksgiving with everyone, so she had decided to dress up a bit. Aurora just hoped she wasn't over doing it. "Babe, are you ready yet?" She calls out into the bedroom where she knew Isaac was.

It was a second before she got a response from him. "Ready for what?" He asks as she walks into the bedroom. Aurora noticed that he was still in the same clothes and hadn't made any effort to change into a suit.

"We're having dinner at Meredith's house for Thanksgiving." Aurora says but all she was met with was a look of confusion. "I told you this." She states with a groan. He always forgot the plans that they made together. He even forgot about their anniversary last year.

"Right, sorry." Isaac responds as he rubs his face a bit. "Uh, I'm not really feeling like much of a gathering." He admits with a shrug of his shoulders. Aurora furrows her eyebrows.

"But I told Izzie we would be there." Aurora states, crossing her arms against her chest.

"Can't you just call her and tell her something came up?" Isaac asks her with a sigh, sitting back on the bed. Aurora frowns as she really didn't want to cancel a mere hour before they were supposed to be there.

"You never want to meet my friends." Aurora responds, getting a bit frustrated that he was acting like it was the biggest inconvenience.  Isaac moves to the edge of the bed.

"I have met your friends, I don't see why we would need to constantly hang around them." He admits, looking at the woman. Aurora couldn't help but roll her eyes.

"It's one night." She tells him. It wasn't like she was asking him to go over every single day.

"Don't you want to just stay in together?" Isaac asks, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her against him. Aurora sighs as she bites her bottom lip, a bit annoyed.

"We don't even have any food here." Aurora points out. They hadnt really had much time to grocery shop, especially since Aurora was barely home.

"Then we'll order something." He tells her. Aurora crosses her arms as he still tried to bring her toward him but she fought a bit against his grip.

"On Thanksgiving?"

"Not everywhere is closed." Isaac points out. But Aurora didn't want to order some lame take out.