𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍; 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐈 𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐞?

✿︎TO BE SO LONELY

✿︎
TO BE SO LONELY.
"𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐧
𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧
𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲."

season two, episode nineteen.

✿︎

THE GROUP SAT IN THE LOCKER ROOM AS THEY CURIOUSLY WATCHED MEREDITH AND GEORGE. They had been acting weird since they got to the hospital and nobody could figure out why. They were trying to see something irregular but that wasn't exactly going to tell them. "Fifty bucks says O'Malley caught her doing Mark Sloan." Alex suggests with a snort. Aurora shakes her head. She wouldn't put it past Mark but she didn't think Meredith would sleep with him after finding out who he was.

"Really? You think Meredith is the one sleeping with Mark?" Izzie asks, raising an eyebrow before her eyes move not so discreetly over to Aurora.

"What?" Aurora asks as she meets izzies eyes, a bit confused.

"Oh, come on. You've totally slept with him." Izzie points out and Aurora just crosses her arms against her chest.

"Are you accusing me or something?" She questions making Izzie let out a small snort.

"His hand was practically on your ass the other day and you want to deny it?" Izzie asks her, placing her hands on her hips. Aurora turns a bright red as she didn't know anyone had seen that.

"It was very blatant, Rory." Cristina adds with a nod, agreeing with Izzie. Aurora sheepishly glances down, answering their question.

"See? I told you she was seeing him Alex." Izzie states as she hits the man's arm. Aurora glances over to Alex who wasn't looking at her.

"Okay, Iz, you made your point." He mumbles as he looks up at Izzie who furrows her eyebrows but keeps her mouth shut.

"There's something going on, I mean look at them." She says, changing the subject as she gestures over to where Meredith and George were.

"All right, he walked in on her doing mcdreamy." Alex changes his answer before wincing. "Did I just call that dude mcdreamy?" He mumbles and Aurora smirks a bit.

"You know you did." Cristina says as she raises her eyebrows.

"Dude, even i don't call him that." Aurora tells him and Alex just flips her off.