𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍; 𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐲, 𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐲, 𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐲

✿︎AS IT WAS"𝑾𝒉𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒓, 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒂 𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒐𝒏?"

✿︎
AS IT WAS
"𝑾𝒉𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒏
𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒓, 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒂 𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖
𝒐𝒏?"

season two, episode four.

✿︎

THE GROUP SAT AT JOE'S BAR AS THEY TALKED ABOUT EVERYTHING THAT HAD HAPPENED RECENTLY. Mainly Cristina who was still resting in the hospital. "I don't know. When I left, Cristina said she way okay." George tells them as he shrugs his shoulders. It wasn't like Cristina would tell them if anything was wrong.

"Nobody goes through what she went through and is totally over it by now." Izzie denies as she shakes her head. Aurora just finishes her drink before placing her chin in the palm of her hand.

"Cristina can." George says as he sits back a little bit.

"She's fine." Meredith adds, nodding her head.

"Too fine. She's cold." Izzie states.

"Some people just don't show their emotions to everyone." Aurora points out, not getting why Izzie was so invested in getting Cristina to talk about her feelings. Aurora didn't like talking about them either.

"No, she's hardcore. She's got ice in her veins. She does what she has to to get through." George points out but izzie didn't seem to be believing it.

"She lost a baby. She lost a fallopian tube. And she's acting like she doesn't even care. She's all, "Hello, I'm totally fine." person. I mean, she's my friend too, but she's acting like she has no emotions or warmth, like she's missing a soul." Izzie explains to them and Aurora nods her head slowly. But with someone like Cristina, she wouldn't act the way she was feeling.

"God, she is gonna make a great surgeon." George mumbles and Aurora instantly agrees with him.

"Isn't that the truth." Aurora adds, causing Izzie to look at both of them.

"Guys." She scolds as she hits their arms. Aurora just shrugs her shoulders, it was true and no one could really deny it.

"It's true. You show no weakness, you make it to the top." George states as if reading her mind.

"Some people just keep their feelings to themselves." Meredith states, her eyes moving to Aurora. "Like Aurora." She points out which just makes her stare back at Meredith. Aurora just tried to keep a forced smile on her face as she clears her throat.