𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄; 𝐑𝐮𝐧 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐲 𝐀 𝐑𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐫

✿︎KEEP DRIVING"𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒔, 𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒔

✿︎
KEEP DRIVING
"𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒔, 𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒔
𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒔."

season two, episode twelve.

✿︎

AURORA DIDN'T KNOW HOW SHE ENDED UP IN THIS SITUATION. Well, she did, but her brain didn't exactly stop her. It was like her feet carried her almost subconsciously. She tried to think of the consequences, how she would feel in the aftermath. But in this instance, she really wasn't thinking about that. She just wanted to feel wanted, to feel something that wasn't pain. Aurora hated herself for doing it, but it also made her feel more alive than she had in years.

Never once did any sort of thought like this cross her mind. Because she felt like it was awful to do something like this to another person. Especially since she would hate if someone did it to her. But her situation was different. At least that was what Alex was trying to show her. And she did see it. Eventually, she saw it. That didn't change how she felt about Isaac, but it did make her realize the unnecessary pain she went through. Something she thought was her love being reciprocated.

So, as lips trailed down her neck, unknown hands gripping parts of her body which only Isaac had in years, Aurora felt euphoric. She felt like she was really being loved. Not because it was more gentle than her time with Isaac, not because it was more sensual. But because even with the same actions, there wasn't the aspect of intended pain. Although a hand wrapped around her neck, it wasn't rough and leaving excruciating bruises. Instead it was only sending more pleasure through her body.

Maybe it was because she's associated Isaac's hand with pain, expecting nothing more than that. Maybe it was because it was new territory yet to be explored. But either way, she hasn't regretted her decision yet. She hadnt regretted coming to this hotel room, knocking, being the first one to make a move. And she didn't regret the way Mark made her feel.

Aurora tilts her head back as a loud moan escapes her lips, Mark increasing his thrusts. She could feel Mark chuckle against her skin, making sure to hit the right spot inside her to increase the volume of her moans. Aurora felt like her sex life was very staged. She was never allowed to be very vocal, she mainly had to be the one on top and often times Isaac didn't care enough to make sure everything was okay for her.

But with Mark, he was cherishing every piece of her skin. Making sure to do what made her feel good. Aurora tightens her legs around him, biting her bottom lip as she runs her hand through his hair. Mark groans against her, bringing his lips back to hers and kissing her passionately. She kisses him back feverishly as she grips his hair, her back arching off of the mattress.