𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄; 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝

✿︎CANYON MOON"𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒊 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒐𝒂 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒏

✿︎
CANYON MOON
"𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒊 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒐
𝒂 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒏."

season two, episode sixteen & seventeen.

✿︎

AS AURORA WALKS OUT OF THE E.R, her bag on her shoulder, she saw the others standing waiting for an ambulance. It seemed Izzie saw her first because she let out a groan, rolling her eyes a little bit. "I still can't believe you get to go home." She states, crossing her arms against her chest. The others turn their heads to look toward her. Aurora shrugs her shoulders. Honestly, she wouldn't be if she was allowed to stay.

"Reached my limit. Chief ordered me home." Aurora tells them. She hated that the chief put in the new rule about only working a certain number of hours. How was she going to be the best when she was limited?

"Doesn't seem like you're too excited about it." George points out. Aurora just scrunched her nose up a bit.

"Think of all the surgeries I'm gonna miss because of this stupid rule." She retorts. Aurora wished one of them was off as well but she was alone, that was the worst thing about it. Even Daniel was working all day.

She noticed Alex move toward her discreetly. "Here's the key." Alex says as he hands it to her. Aurora nods as she puts it into her pocket without anyone seeing.

"Thanks." She responds, feeling a bit bad about taking up his personal space. "I'll be out soon, I promise." Aurora assures him. She would figure everything out and let him have his apartment back to himself.

"Don't go see him unless I'm with you." Alex denies. He wasn't about to let her get hurt just because she thought she was being a burden by staying with him. He'd rather help her be safe then allow something to happen on his watch.

"I won't." Aurora says but she sees the look Alex was giving her. "I won't." She says, a bit more stern this time. Alex just narrows his eyes.

"Mhm." He hums before moving toward Izzie. Aurora just sighs as she moves her bag up her shoulder. "So, do you want to do charts later?" Alex asks her and Izzie just scoffs as she shakes her head.

"Never gonna happen." Izzie denies, clenching her jaw a bit.

"What?"

"Alex, I gave you your chance. You had your chance and you slept with someone else." Izzie starts to say as she turns to look at him.  Aurora just smirks as she rolls her eyes a bit. "I forgave you in the spirit of being a good person, of rising above. But these legs are closed to you now. The panties are staying on. So you and me -- never gonna happen." She denies as she sighs a bit.