𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎; 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧

✿︎SUNFLOWER, V

✿︎
SUNFLOWER, V.6
"𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍
𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒓𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒕
𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖."

season two, episode thirteen.

✿︎

AURORA WAS STOOD IN THE KITCHEN, waiting for the coffee to be done so she could pour it in her cup. A sigh leaves her lips as she runs a hand over her face. She still couldn't stop thinking about Mark. About how he said he would come back. How she asked him to come back. Aurora knew it wasn't a good idea but she did it anyways. Because it gave her excitement. It made her feel something that she hadnt in a while. And honestly, she felt safe with Mark.

She wanted to feel that way with Isaac. But she didn't. Aurora loved the man to death, she wanted to make it work. But perhaps she hadn't been seeing what was right in front of her. Maybe she should take Alex up on his advice. But Aurora was terrified. Because what if she was wrong? Or what if something happened because she wanted to leave? Isaac wasn't exactly an easy man to say no to.

"Hey, baby." She hears from behind her before feeling arms wrap around her waist. "Heading to work?" Isaac asks her as he placed a kiss on her neck. Aurora nods her head, a smile on her face as she glances back toward him.

"Mhm." Aurora hums before her eyebrows furrow as he had held something up. "What is this?" She asks, but as she saw it more clearly, she saw that it was a bouquet of flowers. Her favourite flowers. Peonies.

"Can't I treat my lady?" Isaac asks her as she turns around in his arms. Aurora narrows her eyes, a bit suspiciously but her smile brightens as she bites the inside of her cheek.

"I suppose." Aurora responds before taking the flowers from him. "Thank you." She says, smelling them before planting a kiss on his lips. He kisses her back for a few seconds and then they pull away from each other.

Aurora turns to put them in a vase as Isaac lingers behind her. "So, I've been thinking about something." Isaac admits. Aurora finishes putting water in the vase before turning to him with a curious expression on her face.

"About what?" She asks, crossing her arms against her chest. Isaac takes a step closer to her, his hands going to her hips.

"Moving back to LA." He tells her. Aurora was shocked by his sudden proposal. Why was he thinking of moving back? They had only just gotten settled here in Seattle.

"What?"

"Both our families are there, there's tons of hospitals for you to work at. I mean, we both loved it there." Isaac explains to her. Aurora frowns a little bit. Sure, she didn't mind the beaches and the warm weather but she didn't want to move back. Her family was also not exactly a strong point to going back to Los Angeles.