𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓; 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐀𝐥𝐥

✿︎ONLY ANGEL"𝑰 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒅𝒎𝒊𝒕 𝒊 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒊𝒅 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆

✿︎
ONLY ANGEL
"𝑰 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒅𝒎𝒊𝒕 𝒊 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒊𝒅 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒐
𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆. 𝑨𝒔 𝒊 𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕
𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒏𝒔."

season two, episode twenty.

✿︎

AURORA SIGHS AS SHE LOOKS AROUND HER HOTEL ROOM. It was nothing fancy but even with that, it was still fifty dollars a night and that added up. Even just a week and she would be spending three hundred and fifty dollars. She just gets up from the couch, shaking her head as she grabs her bag for work. Aurora hears a chime from her phone and when she looked, she saw it was a message from her bank telling her someone wired her three hundred dollars.

Her eyebrows furrow as she scrolls through it until seeing the name. Rolling her eyes, she bites the inside of her cheek. She just shakes her head as she finds his contact before hitting the call button. It rang a few times before he finally picked up. "Why did you just send me three hundred dollars?" Aurora asks in an accusatory manner. She hears Marks low chuckle on the other end.

"Heard you were staying at a hotel." He responds and she narrows her eyes a bit.

"How did you hear that?" Aurora didn't think many people even know, and the people who did definitely weren't talking to Mark.

"I have my ways."

"Well, I don't need your pity, Mark." She denies as she crosses her arms against her chest. She could take up a part time job. It would kill her social life and her sleep but at least she wouldn't be on the street.

"Okay, so don't think of it as pity, think of it as me paying you back for those drinks the other night." Mark tells her and she just furrows her eyebrows.

"You paid for those cause I kind of stormed out remember?" Aurora retorts, pointing out the flaw in his logic. Mark was silent for a second.

"Fine, it's pity." He admits and she rolls her eyes, a bit annoyed. "Look, I just wanted to check up on you." Mark tells her.

"Then check up on me, don't need to send me money." Aurora responds.

"Aurora, can you even afford to live in a hotel?" He questions. Mark didn't mean to intervene, he knew it was her life and she was fully capable of making decisions but money was a whole other subject.

"I'll manage." Aurora says. She didn't need him worrying about her aswell.

"On an interns salary?" Mark asks her. He knew what they made and it was not enough to live in a hotel. Even though rent was enough as it was when you were alone.