Chapter 18 Concert

Chapter 18 Concert

Oh my gosh. I had nothing to wear. I flipped through the racks in my closet, desprete to find something and to find it fast. I had a time limit since I was leaving with Harry.

I was looking at a short black skirt when there was a knock at the door.

"Come in!" I called. I held the skirt in one hand and looked for a shirt to go with it when the door opened.

I looked to see who it was and squealed a little bit. "Oh my gosh! Rose!" I yelled running up to pull her into a hug.

She laughed and hugged me back. It seemed like I hadn't seen her in so long.

"What are you doing here?" I asked when I pulled away.

"I'm going to the concert. Niall brought me over to come pick you guys up. There's a limo and everything." She gushed.

My grin got wider. "Well of course there's a limo. How else would you expect us toget there? A cab?" I teased.

She laughed, too.

Then I noticed that she was wearing regular jeans and a t-shirt. "Is that what you're wearing?" I asked hopeful.

She nodded. "Well yeah. Niall said not to dress up. He said it would be out of place." She answered.

Yes! Mental note, ask what to wear next time. I put the skirt back in the closet and pulled out my favorite pair of jeans. I also had a red v-neck to put on. I didn't have a problem changing in front of Rose so I did as she sat on my bed.

"How's Megan?" I asked as I pulled my jeans up, snapping them in place.

"She's fine. She's meeting us there with Liam." She let me know.

I looked over at her in surprise. "Are they okay?" I asked.

She narrowed her eyes at me. "What do you mean?" She answered with a question.

I shurugged as I pulled my shirt over my head. "She hasnt said much about them lately. I wasn't sure if she was mad at him or what." I admitted. Instead of asking Rose about her sister's relationship, I knew that I should have went to Megan about it.

"She was mad at him. Well she wan't really mad at him, just the situation." She told me.

I was confused. "Please explain." I told her.

She slapped a hand on her forehead. "Megan doesn't like the distance. Having to be away from each other for so long." Rose said.

"Oh." Was all that came out.

I sat down on the floor in frontof her. "You wanna braid my hair?" I asked. I reached up and handed her a pony tail.

She reached over to my bedside table to grab my hair brush. "Yeah of course. Do you want a french braid?" She asked.

I nodded. "yeah." I said.

Before she started to brush it, she ran her fingers through my hair. "So I haven't really talked to you or Harry. What have you guys been up to?" She asked as she pulled my hair together.

I tilted my head back, pulling against her.I wanted it to be as tight as possible. If it wasn't then it would fall out.

"Amy passed. We went to her funeral." I started.

She sighed. "Yeah, I heard about that. How did it go?" She asked. She finished my braid tying it at the end.

I turned around and sat croseed legged in front of her. "It was weird at first. Everyone was laughing and having a good time, telling stories about her." I told her.