Love Rival?

"I am sorry baby for hurting you." He says cupping her face.

"Don't Kesh. Don't sorry me. Answer my question." She says with a scowl. He didn't know how to explain her that he was busy taking care of a girl last night. He didn't have the heart to break his wife's heart.

"Why are you making me feel that this marriage is a mistake. No matter what I do, you are always busy. Tell me Kesh, is something wrong with me. Am I not enough? Are you seeing other girls? Are you sle---sleeping with other wo--men?" She says breaking in front of him.

"Shhh there is nothing wrong with you. You are amazing." He says holding her in his embrace.

"I prepared a date night for us because I have been feeling that I am losing you but Kesh you didn't come. Why? Are you ignoring me? Have I done something wrong? Tell me is there anything I can do." She says panicking and he shakes her head.

"Do you want me to strip?" She says trying to remove her shoulder drape with shaking hands but he holds her. Everytime he would get mad, he would ask her to strip and she would tease him but he always enjoyed that is why he used to tell her.

"No baby you don't have to do anything. I love you okay and I am sorry for not coming. I can't tell you everything now but you need to trust me. Please try to understand me. You are not losing me and you will never. I am yours and I will always be yours." He says pecking her forehead and assuring her. She nods wiping her tears. She has never seen him like this, he looked tired and lost. If he would have been losing interest in her then atleast he wouldn't have looked devastated. They stay in each other embrace until someone knocks on the door informing them for lunch. She freshens up before going downstairs.

"Aakesh who is she? And what is she doing here?" Raagavi says shocked that he brought a girl home.

"Mom, she is Monisha and she is going to stay with us." Kesh says firmly without being bothered to explain anything. Everyone looks at Nia, hoping if she knew anything because from last 2 months Aakesh and Nia weren't on good term. Nia was also taken back but she didn't react asking the maid to prepare the guest room for her.

"Hey I am Aakesh girlfriend." Monisha says making everyone shocked and Aakesh didn't correct her. He didn't even look at her.

"Hey and I am his wife, nice meeting you Monisha." Nia says with a fake innocent smile. Well she wasn't pleased to meet her and she was mentally scoffing at the fact that she introduced herself as his girlfriend but she didn't say anything because she knew if Kesh didn't correct then how could she. Monisha nervously excused herself saying she needs to change before lunch. She was back at the table in 10 mins but Nia snort looking at her dressed up in one of her dress.

"Monisha what are you wearing?" Kesh scowls when he realizes why Nia was pissed. He didn't like Monisha wearing his wife dress.

"Umm....I found this in your room and I had nothing to wear." Monisha says in a small voice. She didn't know wearing something from his closet would make him this angry.

"Who gave you the permission to enter my room? The dress you wearing belongs to my wife and she hates sharing. Don't you dare touch anything that belongs to her. Go change now and you are not allowed to go inside my room again." Kesh says trying to control his anger through gritted teeth. Monisha knew the dress belongs to his wife and she thought maybe his wife would be pissed and she would through a tantrums but he would take her side.

"It's okay Monisha, sit down. It's just a dress." Nia says in monotonous tone and Monisha hesitating sits beside him when she saw that he didn't say anything after what his wife said. She was embarrassed but she can't say anything until she gains his trust. If she wanted to replace Nia then she must break them apart. After Lunch when everyone left she apologises to Nia saying she didn't knew the dress belonged to her.

"I thought you were joking when you said you are his wife and Aakesh didn't say anything either. You know he only listens to his close ones not everyone is important." Monisha says taunting her but Nia didn't say anything excusing herself after Lunch. Monisha faces turns gloomy realising that both husband and wife have same attitude. She thought  she would plant insecurities in her mind by showing how close she was with her husband.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Nia was looking at her Kesh, he was getting ready for his office. These past few days, Kesh was hardly even looking at her and that bitch Monisha was everywhere. She played weak in front of her husband while she would taunt and mock her behind his back. She even stoop to low to embarrassed her infront of her in laws.

"Nia, I am asking you something. Where are you lost?" Kesh says walking towards her and buttoning his shirt. She comes out of her daze watching him come towards her.

"What is it?" Nia says and he snakes him arms around her waist pulling her towards him. She gasped when he starts giving wet kisses on her neck. Kesh knew his wife has been upset with him lately but Monisha wouldn't let him spent time with his wife. She bites her lower lips griping his collar. When he sees her biting her lips he smashed his own lips on her. He kisses her passionately and she respondes moving her hands behind his neck. He lifts her up and she wraps her legs around his waist,without breaking the kiss he moves towards the bed. He hovers over her moving his hands inside her shirt and unclipping her bra.

Someone knocks on the door and he gets pissed for disturbing them. He kisses her forehead telling her to wait before checking. The moment he opens the door, he sees excited Monisha showing him two cute little dress. His anger rises the moment he sees her holding a baby dress asking him which one he likes.

"Monisha what the hell are you doing here? How many times do I have to remind you to not cross the line. Leave me and don't you dare wander outside my room." Kesh says firmly trying to control his anger. No matter what happens Monisha was still a girl and he was taught to respect them. He can't  lose himself to his temper and cross his line but this girl lately has been on his nerve. Inspite of him reminding her again and again. Monisha eyes starts to tear up listen to his harsh words.

Nia scoffs and their attention turns to her. Monisha face turns pales looking at Nia condition. She never left them alone, she did everything to keep Aakesh engaged with herself and only time he was in his room when he slept.

"Are you going to stand there Kesh or should I leave both of you alone." Nia says mocking and he shuts the door on her face. He left leaving her standing on the door. These days Monisha had been playing dirty tricks trying to make Nia prove wrong in front of his family but looks like she still had her husband wrapped around her fingers.

Earlier, when Aakesh wouldn't believe Nia and took her stand infront of the family then Monisha thought finally she won his heart but everything was useless. She is the wife while she is just a mere mistress and Monisha wasn't satisfied with the position, she needed what Nia had. Later when finally Aakesh left for his meeting after spending almost his whole day with her, Monisha was furious. She destroyed her whole room but she wasn't satisfied she needed to release her anger.

After Aakesh returned from his work, he heard Monisha crying in her room and he went to check on her. She was crying and her hands were bleeding. He rushed to her and he called the maid asking for first aid. Nia was tired and sleeping but when she heard Kesh panic voice, she rushed outside after putting her clothes. When she came outside she saw Kesh was shouting at the maid for not taking care of Monisha. Her hands were bleeding.