Confession

Nia pov:

"Ni you decided the menu right," Di says and I nod.

"How did you know their favorites?" Di says bluntly in front of our parents.

"Di I don't know what got into you suddenly, it isn't a rocket science, it's wasn't hard to guess," I say

"She is right and you also love most of it Ri," mom says

"Yes mom but I didn't know Aakesh favorites like Ni did," Di says

"Bye di you have work," I say leaving her with her thoughts.

I go inside my room, changing into a white tee and denim shorts. I open my  laptop to writes articles. When I was done it was lunch and no one was home and I didn't feel like cooking so I ordered pizza. I woke up early to prepare his favourite food because I hardly have time between training and prayers. I have been doing my training with Max for years, and he is very strict. He taught me defence first and when he was sure I could defend myself. He taught me armed and unarmed but still without arms I am not confident. I usually have to rely on my instinct but it certainly has limitations.

I happily eat my pizza and watched fate and in the middle of the second episode I fell asleep. In the evening, Di wakes me.

"Ni I need to talk to you about Aakesh," she says and I was still sleepy but as soon as I hear his name, all my sleepiness gone.

"What is it?" I ask sitting on the bed starting at her.

"Is Aakesh the same boy you were talking about?" she says

"Who di? I don't remember," I say trying not to make eye contact

"Stupid girl, you think I don't understand anything," she says

"I don't know Di what are you talking about? And what do you want to hear?" I say getting up to leave the room but she holds my hand stopping me.

"Aakesh is your first love, with amber eyes, dark brown shining hair, Diamond shape face structure and thin pink lips," she says and my eyes snapped at her. I was stupid to not realize that I may have said that and he still looks same but only difference is sharp jaw line and mix of mature featured.

"I knew Ni, I have seen you with him and so did my friends and when he sent his proposal I was confused and I only left this hanging because of you, to clear this," she says sighing

"Like Laksh said it was for me but turns out his parents assumed you," I say

"Fine now what, have you guys thought about fixing this," she says

"I don't know we haven't been talking since 15 days," I say

"Alright, we talked and he said he will talk to his parents and I will talk to ours," she says

"Thanks Di and I am sorry," I say

"It's okay Ni, you are my sister, It feels nice to clean your mess," she says pulling me in a hug.

I smile at her in return and holding her. She wasn't bad, everything was fine between us but only thing is, She wasn't there when I needed her. As soons as this thought comes back, I pull out turning and going out. She knew this wasn't enough to fill the gap between us but she was trying unlike me.

I call my friends asking if we can go out clubbing and they agree. So I change into a baby pink, body con sleveless dress with a sleek beige heel. I applied eye liner and sparkly glossy baby pink lipstick. I didn't knew how to apply makeup apart for a winged liner and lipstick. Hazel did my makeup whenever I needed. They soon call me when they reached outside my house.

I followed them, putting everything in my sling bag. Once Akshit sees me he pulls me in a hug complaining how much he missed me, I hug him back. He only leaves when Hazel pulls us apart.

"We are getting late guys," Hazel says pulling us apart. And pulling me in a big hug mimicking Akshit like he said he missed me.

"Now we aren't getting late," Akshit says joining us and leaves only when both us turns breathless.

I sit in the passenger seat and we drive to our favourite club Devil, our usual place. It was 9 when we reached, since we were regular, bouncers didn't ask for our identity. We went inside sitting at the corner ordering drinks and food. When the DJ played Hazel favourite song, she pulled both of us to the dance floor. I loved dancing, forgetting everything around, the adrenaline kicked in and I lost myself in the music dancing to the beat.I never needed drinks to enjoy, my friends even told me that I looked high whenever I dance.

I felt someone push me when I turn a man was dancing with his girlfriend and I assumed it was a mistake. He touched me again boldly and I turned around slapping him. He fell on the floor with a thud and everyone started moving back. His girlfriend wanted to say something but when she sees her boyfriend on the floor she rushes to him, scared and helping him stand on his feet. He came back trying to hit me but I ducked out sideways pushing both my friends to both of my sides. This makes him angry and he tries to hit me again when Akshit hits his head with a tray. He falls on the ground and Akshit pulls both of out of the club.

"Akshit we didn't even get drunk, what a waste," Hazel says and he rolls his eyes

"Hazel wake up, that man almost hit Sia," Akshit says and Hazel laughs

"C'mon man you really think he can hit Sia hahahaaa," Hazel says and we all laugh

"You should have seen his face," Akshit says joining us and keeping his hands on both our shoulder. We drive back around the city and then to a lake out of the city, it was midnight and no one was here. We relax laying on the grass and Akshit comes back with a bottle in his hand.

"Hey man, did you steal this from your father again," Hazel says chuckling and he nods passing the bottle to us after opening while he sits between us. I pulled my upper body up in a sitting position and we all started drinking passing the bottle turn by turn.

"I wish we could stay like this forever," Hazel says upset

"Yah no family drama, no big brother just no one," Akshit says upset and I pull him in a hug.

"He--y y-ou fo-rrr-ge-tt me," Hazel says now crying already drunk and when I open my other arms she joins us holding the bottle in her one hand. Akshit pulls back when he sees Hazel crying loudly without any reason. I take the bottle passing it to Akshit and when we make eye contact, we start laughing at Hazel being a cry baby.

"Y-o-u gu-yyy--yss a-a-ar-are so-so b-ad-dd," she says pouting and we chuckle again. Akshit gives me the bottle and I take, chugging it. We talk about how he was doing in London. Akshit was sent by his father to London for his masters and he didn't want to go but in the end he had to. When it was around 2, I called Kesh and he takes it in few ring.

"Hello," he says in a sleepy voice

"Baby take us home," I say

"Coming, send me your location," he says and I nod ending the call and sending the location. It wasn't long when he came and I rush towards him jumping on him and he holds me.

"I missed you," I say and he hums holding me tightly.

"Hey bro," Akshit says

Kesh pulls back and takes me in the passenger seat. Akshit brings my bag and shoes along with Hazel and they sit at the back seat. He silently drives us to his penthouse and after parking his cars we take elevator. He punched the floor number holding me in place.

"I just don't understand why do you guys drink so much," Kesh saying holding me when I try to kiss him.

"Ughhh ba--ba-by le-m---me ki--is-ss y--oou--uu," I say and he glares at me. I leave him and stay quiet until he takes me inside. Akshit and Hazel takes the other bedrooms while he takes me to his.

"Now baby tell me, why did you drink?" He says closing the door and sitting beside me. I gulp and look down, he can be intimidating when he wants to. He pulls my chin making me look at his face and when I looked down.

"Look at me Nia, I am talking to you," he says warning and I look at him scared.

"Good girl, now tell me why did you get drunk," he says and I bite my lips. He pulls my lips out, caressing with his thumb. I close my eyes moving backward enjoying his touch.