Problem

Nia pov:

I was over the moon when Akshit texted. It wasn't easy to convince him but bribing him made the job easier.

Me: my bffs are better than yours

After 10 mins I got his reply.

Kesh: and how is that love?

Me: Akshit talked to Dadi about me

Kesh: what do you mean by he talked??

Me: for OUR marriage

Kesh: I don't understand he talked about us or about you guys

Me: aghhh Kesh stop irritating me you know who

Kesh: no I don't

Me: about me and his

I closed my phone after this, annoyed at him. How can he play so dumb when he knows but no he has to irritate me, his favourite task. I hate it when he does that but nevermind. I start working on the articles but the continous notification was irritating and distracting me. When I open my phone I see multiple text from him.

Kesh: what the fuck!!!!

Kesh: don't joke baby

Kesh: I will kill him

Kesh: answer me dammit

Kesh: Niashya answer me

Kesh: YOUR ARE NOT GETTING MARRIED TO ANYONE ELSE NOT EVEN HIM.

Kesh: THIS BETTER BE A JOKE NIA

Kesh: WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU ANSWER ME DAMMIT

Me: shut up Kesh you know that's not true

Kesh: good otherwise I will kill you first and then myself. Don't even joke about this. You know I am psychopath when it comes to you.

I roll my eyes at his childish behaviour but then I remember about his marks on me and instantly an idea pops up. I walk inside my washroom taking a picture of hickeys which he gave me last night. My whole body was covered with his love bite and because of him I have to wear long dresses just to hide it.

Me: photo

Kesh: see love, even your body knows who you belong to

Me: shut up now it's my turn to claim you just wait

Kesh: I am already yours baby and your command is my wish.

I hear a knock on the door and I fix myself putting back my dress I walked outside the washroom.

"Ni we need to talk," Mom says in a serious tone sitting on my bed.

"Okay muma," I say sitting beside her.

"Do you like Aakesh?" She says and I nod not making eye contact. I can lie about  others things but when it comes to Kesh  I can't resist myself from speaking the truth. And specially if my parents asks about anything I don't have courage to lie. Even if they kill me for that truth. She was silent after this didn't speak a word and I was desperately waiting for her response. After few minutes she spoke.

"When his proposal came we assumed it was for Aadrika because she is your elder sister and don't think I didn't notice you around Ananth's." She says softly smiling

"I am sorry muma but I like Kesh. This is wrong, I know but my feelings for him is real and it would be wrong if he becomes my sister's hu---sband." I say almost breaking at the last part.

Arrangements In Our Marriage जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें