Love

Kesh pov:

I received the call without looking at the screen and I hear her drunk voice. I throw the comfter when she says,"Baby take me home," I rushed outside changing and taking the car keys and as soon as I see the location I drive to her in full speed. I didn't take me long because nearly the road was empty. When I see the trio, I park my car and rushed out, she comes to me running and jumping and I hold her.

"I missed you," she says and I hummed holding her and then I hear Akshit voice.

"Hey bro," Akshit says helping Hazel and taking Nia's heels and bag in another. I pull out making her seat in the passenger seat. I drive to my penthouse and parking my car, we take elevator.

"I just don't understand why do you guys drink so much," I say holding Nia in place when she tries to kiss me.

"Ughhh ba--ba-by le-m---me ki--is-ss y--oou--uu," she says and I glare at her and she stops pouting and looking at the floor. I take her inside our bedroom while leaving them on their own. This isn't the first time, I brought them.

"Now baby tell me, why did you get drunk," I say closing the door and sitting beside her and she gulps looking scared playing with my shirt Button. I pull her chin and she still looks down.

"Look at me Nia, I am talking to you," I say warning and she looks up scared.

"Good girl, now tell me why did you get drunk???" I say and she bites her lower lip. I pull out caressing with my thumb and she closes her eyes enjoying my touch, moving her head back and I instantly pull back. Her eyes snapped opened and I glare at her.

"I missed you," she says softly with tears forming in her eyes. I hold her in my arms and she starts crying.

"Shh it's okay love I am here," I say smoothing her hair.

"Sorry for troubling you Kesh," she says still crying.

"Baby it's okay," I say pulling out and cupping her face, I clean her tears with my thumb and when she didn't stop crying. I kiss her all over her face and she starts giggling. She pushes me on the bed and lying down beside me.

"Did you talk to your father???" She say after sometime.

"No Laksh Did, he told that Aadrika and I don't look good together and I got a crush on you" I say

"What? Did he react? What if he doesn't like me? Kesh what will we do?" She says and I smash my lips on her stopping her from rambling. Our lips moved in sync and I pull back when we both turn breathless.

"Do you know how much I miss this??" I say kissing all her face and then I again join our lips. I suck, bite and lick her lips. I could kiss her all day and night.

"Stop Kesh," she says breathless

"No I am not stopping, I have missed your lips, your neck, everything," I say showering kisses at the neck to her cleavage.

"It's burning and don't you dare leave marks," she says warning and moaning under me.

"It's not you who would decide love," I say smirking and leaving marks now. I pull her out of the dress and unclip her bra, attacking her n*pples. I suck one while playing with other. I leave marks everywhere, when I was done on the first one. I started doing same thing on other one. She was soaking with sweat and her hairs were sticking to her neck and face.

"Kesh please baby stop this, it's burning," she says and I give in to her.

It was already 5 am in the morning and she was sleeping peacefully beside me. I missed holding her in my arms. The Alarm rings and she wakes up. I forget to close her Alarm but what is the use, she will still get up without alarm. She goes to the washroom kissing my cheeks. I wanted to follow her but I know she will scold me. She comes out changing in running clothes and I ask her to wait. We go outside jogging together but I return going to the gym while she goes out for training. I could train her too but no, what is with that man and not me.

I returned after 2 hours but she wasn't there, so I walk inside my room for a shower. When I came out I saw her already dressed up and making breakfast.

"It smells amazing Sia what are you making," Akshit ask pulling a chair sitting far away from me. When would he stop behaving like a kid.

"When did you return from London??" I ask and he ignores

"Akshit I asked you something," I said annoyed

"Yesterday evening," he says not looking up at me.

"Why didn't you come home then?" I ask

"I am returning today itself. I have booked my tickets" He says in a flat tone and I roll my eyes.

"No need to go, you are coming home with me, Mom is missing you," I say and he scoffs.

"Breakfast is ready," Nia says before I could say anything. I glare at her because she did this intentionally and she gives me an innocent smile. After breakfast, we both go back home after dropping Nia and Hazel. Akshit wasn't willing to come but there is no way, he can do anything against me. We walked inside the house. I knew he hated being home but more than that he hated me, because I am controlling. I had my reasons to control him. I never wanted Akshit to go through which I have been so inorder to protect him I choose controlling. Akshit thought I hated him because I was jealous but infact I was happy that atleast he could live his life on his terms.

"Akshit bro," Akshita screams hugging him when we reached home and he hugs her back. Others follow and I go back inside my room leaving them bond. I wanted this to but I knew if I started showing emotions Dadi will start calling me a loser again.

I was a loser but only in the eyes of Dadi. I changed my looks just to convince her that I am a book worm and can only run business but other than that I know nothing. A loser who can't even stand for himself. I even have to wear glasses and hide myself from the world all because of her. Even for small mistake, she choose to either lock me in dark room or starve me until I say apologise to her. I wasn't scared of darkness, it was just an act. Sometimes she used to whip me and I would count it. She would beat me until I fell under unconscious.

She hated mom and all her anger was focused on me. Ma and Mom convenience me to act as a loser or follow her. I did and that worked but then I never wanted to continue this life so I train myself to be stronger both, mentally and physically. The only people who knew real me was both mom, Laksh and Nia. Nia is possessive for me and the first person after my mother who feels the need to protect me.

The 15 years old girl, who sat beside me to just catch my one glance only because she thought I ignored her. I didn't I just used reverse psychology but if I have easily given into her like other boys did then she wouldn't have follow me for months. She could catch any boy attention but when I didn't look up at her, she took that as an humiliation, silly girl only if knew. She challenged herself to win me. She tried every thing a 15 year would.

It took her two years to convince me and she not even one single day stopped. She showed up everyday and to be honest I was enjoying her attention and I enjoy now too. She changed from attention seeker to attention giver but only for me.