My husband

The jeweller had come to Ananth house because Malti Devi wanted to buy new jewelleries for herself. All the females were also trying the new collection while only person who was missing was Nia. Raagavi asked the maid to call Nia so she can choose jewelleries for herself.

"Mom did you call?" Nia asked and Raagavi nods asking her to choose jewelleries for herself. She wasn't interested but she couldn't say not to her. So she was checking Anklets because they were her favourites.

"Nia, it's okay we will pay for you don't look at those anklets. Try these necklace instead." Kaya says mocking.

"How can you pay for me Kaya when clearly you can't pay for yourself. Don't forget my husband pays yours bill." Nia says frowning. Kaya turns red hearing her words. Her husband was earning but that wasn't enough and all her bills were payed by Aakesh not only her but he payed for everyone but she didn't knew Nia would be bold enough to say that infront of everyone. The first time she went against Dadi at the breakfast table, everyone maintain a distance but that incident was few weeks ago and she let her guard down. She didn't say anything and left from there. No one said anything, as if they didn't hear her taunt and neither did they stop her from leaving.

-------------------------------------------------------------

The bedroom door opens and Kesh enters. The past few days he was working like a machine and would only stop to eat and sleep. He stayed in his office and after 3 days he finally came home.

"Kesh what took you 3 days?" Nia was frowning and walking towards him but when she looks at him, her heart melts. She hugs him tightly complaining how much she missed holding him. When she pulls back Kesh was still holding her by her waist and looking at her face.

"Baby stop wearing lipstick. They don't look good on you." Kesh says with a straight face rubbing his thumb on her lips. He didn't mean, he was just teasing her.

"Since when did you start deciding." She say with a scoff and he peeks her lips, annoying her.

"Whether you like it or not baby, I as your husband has right to decide and I absolutely feel waste to coat your lips with colour." He says chuckling before kissing her but she didn't kiss him back. She was fuming but he was enjoying. "Kiss me back love. I have yearned for this for the past few days and only thing keeping me sane was you." He says  breathing on her lips. Although she was mad at him but she still kissed him hearing this from him melted her heart. After their little Makeout session Nia pulled back bringing his dinner and they both ate because she was waiting for him. Well no!!! she blackmailed him when he called to inform her that he wasn't coming home. He worried left his office as soon as Nia said, she will not eat dinner.

"Kesh did you really mean about not liking my lipstick." She says and he nods.

"I liked you better when you looked simple but now look at you. You don't look like the girl I loved." He says and she stood up pissed at him. He was only bullying her but even after more than 8 years of their relationship she would fall in his words. The next day Kesh left when Nia went to do her Prayers and she started dressing up simple with no makeup. The family members weren't pleased but they ignored it because she still wore Vermillion, nuptial chain, few bangles, wedding rings, small anklet and toe rings. They didn't mind until she looked like a married women.

They thought she was dressing like that because Aakesh wasn't there and maybe if she will be around him she will put efforts. Malti even scolded Aakesh for his wife dressing up as a poor girl but Aakesh took her stand saying, "my wife will dress up as she likes not as I or anyone likes."

Later, Kesh cleared that he was just pulling her leg and no matter how she dresses up she will always look beautiful to him, even in her pajamas.

-------------------------------------------------------------