When you sleep in

Tommy:

He's gonna try to be quiet, moving almost in slow motion. When he needs something from near you he whispers "Please stay asleep, please" as he sneaks to it and gets it. When he has to leave he gives your cheek a kiss, whispering he's leaving, then trying not to laugh at your confused sleepy face so he will give your lips a kiss and repeat that he's leaving then laugh when you hum before your head hits the pillow, going back to sleep.

Paulie:

It's so boring being the only one awake so he just stays aside you or goes back to sleep after cuddling closer to you. When he has to leave he tries to be quiet, sneaking around on his toes, whispering "ssh" to everything that dares make a sound. When you wake up he panics, asking "Because of me?!" so you have to assure woke up by yourself not because of him.

Sam:

He will just sit there on the edge of the bed for a long time, wondering if he should lay back down or get ready. Sometimes he flops back down with a groan and goes back to sleep. Other times, with a slap to his thighs, he pushed himself up and gets ready for the day. He doesn't care if he makes sounds but that doesn't mean he won't set mugs down quietly and close doors slower. He will jokingly call you lazy when you finally wake up, asking if you plan to sleep the day away.

Vito:

He's trying to be quiet, okay?! He now understands why no one was ever silent when he was sleeping in at home, it's impossible. He tries to put down a fork quietly, the thing slips off the edge and clatters on the floor. Just open a door? It creaks! And it never creaked before! So he learned to give up and just do his day as normal.

Joe:

He's sleeping in with you! Unless he can't, then he will just go about his day as he usually would. If he's feeling fancy he might make his food and then some extra so he can put it aside for you for when you wake up. Before he leaves he gives your forehead a kiss, whispering he's taking off.

Henry:

He's already reserved by nature so he can just go as he usually would and wouldn't wake you with noises. Only once it gets too late does he come and shake you gently, softly saying your name then informing to what time it already is. If you want to stay asleep he wonders if why but lets you. If you wake up he chuckles then gives your head a kiss, calling you 'sleepyhead'.