What they did/thought before their deaths

WARNING: OBVIOUSLY MAJOR SPOILERS FOR ALL THEIR DEATHS AND THE ACTIVITIES AROUND IT!

Tommy:

He might have gotten out of the mafia, but that didn't mean he was safe. He knew one day, someone will come to whack him for what he did, and he would accept it. At first he had trouble with it, paranoid about it, but eventually he slowly began to accept that that would be the way he dies, he didn't even bother looking over his shoulder as he grew older. As long as he's sure you are the happiest person in the world and know he loves you with everything he has, he can die happily.

Paulie:

He knew it could happen, he was hoping it wouldn't, he thought he had kept his plan hidden enough that nobody could possibly know. You warned him, told him not to rob that bank, but he ignored you and did it. When he came home, he was so happy and excited, telling you about all the places you can both visit, all the things you can both do, he was so happy that the fact Sam was already on the way to come kill him didn't even cross his mind.

Sam:

He knew after he killed Paulie, Tommy would come for him. And he seen Tommy fight enough, he knew there was only a 30% chance he would come out alive, and if he does manage to get out, it will be with many bullets in him. He hated it, he didn't wish to do it, but he did, he already killed Paulie, there was no going back now. He sat at home, drumming his fingers, tapping his foot, deciding what he will say to Tommy. No, deciding what he will say to you, if he should even tell you there is a chance he's not coming home after work, a possibility that the next time you see him, it will be at his funeral.

Vito:

He got greedy and that was gonne be his downfall. At times you even thought he thought of himself as immortal, untouchable. When you told him to be careful, he just chuckled and told you he has survived for so long so it will be fine. He might have gotten greedy, but he was no dumbass though, he knew he was gonna get shot when he refused to continue doing business with Clay, so the days before that, he spend time with you, let you know he loves you, that he appreciates all you have done for and with him.

Joe:

He knows he can die any day, that's why he always tries to make the most out of each day so if he were to die that day, he can at least have a chuckle and say he lived his life how he wanted with laughter, friends and the love of his life by his side. He tries to make his life the way he wants so he won't regret it, so when his life flashes before his eyes, he can smile and think about how wonderful his life was.

Henry: (I won't say whether he is or is not a rat, you can decide that yourself since many think he is while many also think he isn't.)

When he heard from someone that they think he's a rat, he knew he was gonna get whacked. So he was scared the whole time, he knew one day, while he's outside, or even in the comfort of his own home, someone will kill him. He had trouble sleeping, he even refused to sleep aside you to avoid getting you put in any harm, he just slept on the sofa in the living room. When he had to go outside, he drove as quickly as he could and took short cuts. He was very carefully, but no matter how careful he is, he knew that wouldn't stop him from getting killed.