When you both have to share an umbrella

Tommy:

He holds your hand in one hand and in the other the umbrella. When you comment you can hold it he assures you he's fine and he likes being a gentleman for you so don't worry. When he notices the rain almost hit you he holds it better so it covers you more, not minding being hit by a bit of rain.

Paulie:

He's walking so happily, since he's with you, so the umbrella just keeps moving around wildly meaning at random points it will suddenly go away from above you so you get hit by the rain. When you complain he holds it properly back over you two, or just complains for you to hold it then.

Sam:

He wraps his arm around your shoulders and holds you close so can both comfortably share it without either having to get the shoulders wet. This is usually when he says things that should just be between you two since can both talk quietly in a not suspicious way and the rain helps silence you two from any passerby.

Vito:

He holds it mainly over you. He can handle some rain, he has handled worse things and still does, so a bit of rain won't break him. When you move it so its more over him he chuckles and assures you he's fine then holds it back over you more. Though if you keep insisting he will just hold your waist so are both side-to-side and continue like this.

Joe:

He's quite big so it's either squeezing together very close or sacrifing a shoulder each ot the rain. Usually he rather go for squeezing, claiming he can't ruin his clothes or hair and he wants to hold his partner so it's a win-win thing. Of course anyone he sees he knows he has to complain to about this damn rain.

Henry:

He groans, saying if he knew it would rain he would have done this at another point. Both hurry walk as he doesn't want to stay out here in this rain long, and rain gets him anxious that he won't hear someone sneak up behind him. So when he gets to the location, fine and alive, he feels very relieved.