You ask them "Would you still love me if I was a worm"

Requested by: weweiner

Tommy:

He just stared then whispered "I have to go work, I-I don't have time for these weird questions". When you asked if he's trying to just escape the question, he gave a shrug, arguing he has no clue how to answer to this since he wants to say yes but no is the logical answer.

Paulie:

"Euhm... hehe, sure. I'll keep ya in a glass box, watch over ya." So then got a whole rant of how he will watch over you, keep you from predators, feed you whatever worms eat. As a joke he even returned home with a glass box, snickering he's prepared for when you suddenly turn into a worm.

Sam:

"... no?" When you gasped he argued, asking why he would love a worm. So you argued because it's you so he argued back that he wouldn't know that and he falls for humans: not worms. You wanted to go further into it so he pointed, saying he's not gonna discuss this weird topic any further.

Vito:

He stared then shrugged, saying "sure" with such a look that wonders why he married such a weird person. When you asked if he would love you if you were a shoe he couldn't help but laugh then sighed, saying "sure" again, not even gonna question any of this stuff.

Joe:

He laughed when you asked it then asked you if you would love him so you argued he has to answer your question first. He said of course he would, even cuddle cute worm-you to his cheek and give it kisses. Internally he cringed but he also thought it was just a cute funny situation to think about. So he asked what about you, so you said of course.

Henry:

He let out a long sigh. Why is he surrounded by weirdos?! He gave you a certain look that asked 'are you for real?' then answered: "Of course, dear, I would love you in any form you are". Reality: no. He wouldn't love a worm. But seeing as you smiled he's just happy he gave the right answer.