When you get a cramp in your foot

I just had five cramps in my foot because I had my foot weirdly positioned so my chubby cat could sleep comfortably.

Tommy:

He watched with a sad and worried frown. When you asked why he's looking so sad, he said he doesn't like seeing you in pain before asking if there is anything he can do. When you said you are just gonna wait till it passes, he hummed and waited along with you, trying to distract you from the pain by talking to you about something interesting.

Paulie:

He couldn't help but begin giggling as you laughed in pain, saying this hurts. He watched while awkwardly asking if it's finally over before curiously asking if you know what to do when you have a foot cramp. Once it was over, he chuckled and said foot cramps are one of the worst things to happen, maybe even worse than being shot.

Sam:

He just watched you suffer as you held your foot, cursing in pain. After all, what do you expect him to do? Not as if he can magically make it go away, it goes away on its own, just have to suffer for a few seconds through it. Once you stop saying stuff with a pained voice, he asked if it's finally over.

Vito:

He had to do a few exercises to avoid cramps in the army since fighting a war and suddenly getting a cramp won't be a pleasant situation, so if you get one, he will afterwards show you what he did to help you avoid getting one again or at least lessen the chances of getting one.

Joe:

He can't help but laugh, patting your back, assuring you it will go away in a few seconds, just have to suffer through it for now. When you asked if he doesn't know what to do to stop it, he shook his head before saying he could call Vito, dude usually knows a lot. So later he did call Vito and asked him about it.

Henry:

You were both sitting on the sofa when you got it so he watched before telling you to stand up. Once it was over and you sat back down, he put your leg on his lap and massaged your foot to make the weird feeling go away.