When you help them shave

Tommy:

He will be so anxious, especially when you get near his neck. He says a lot 'be careful' and 'just take your time'. You assure him each time you can do this so he argues he knows but you are holding something sharp to his face and neck so of course he's anxious. With time he did finally learn to relax.

Paulie:

You have to always tell him to stop moving so he argues he can't and he wants to go do something. So you end up giving him something to play with with his hands. Sometimes you really feel as if you are dating a child... When done he gives you a big kiss, thanking you.

Sam:

He stays silent and focused, making sure he's not about to get cut. When he thinks he's about to be he warns you to be careful. He sits still, speaks little, just waits. He quite likes when you do it, it gives him a peaceful sense of bonding. When you are done he wipes his face clean then gives you a kiss, saying a quick simple thanks.

Vito:

He will keep his head held high, talking in short sentence and making sure he doesn't move his mouth too big or sudden so you don't end up cutting him. He likes to place his hand on your hip as you do it, and hug your waist when you stand before him, and giving you certain looks when you make him look at you to check if you missed any spot. He hugs you close, giving you a deep kiss as thanks. He likes when you shave him; it's a moment that always makes him feel happy.

Joe:

So many times you have to say 'Joe, stop laughing before I cut you!', which just makes him laugh more. Even if you cut him he assures you it's fine and it happens. He's cracking jokes or saying pick up lines, trying out new material and also having a fun little challenge with himself to see what makes you lose focus and start laughing. Once done he covers your face with kisses, saying he has the best partner ever.

Henry:

First few times he always first showed how he does it and gave a whooole explaination to it. After few times he finally let you do it all and stopped trying to basically teach you. He trusts you, told by how at ease he sits and looks. Sometimes even closes his eyes; which is to enjoy the feeling and also start brainstorming about work. Once done he thanks you, praising that you done a good job.