CH | 48

Hearing Ishaan's words made Mayra's heart swell in delight of a new kind because she was rarely protected apart from Mihir.

And now with Ishaan and how he was treating her so delicately as if she were a fragile woman, made her feel all these weird emotions in her insides which she didn't even know how to voice out, but she must admit everything with him was so good.

"I know." Mayra managed to mutter when his piercing eyes were staring at her and the intensity in those onyx pools kept her hooked.

Despite the fact that she was all exhausted and spent, her core throbbed as his heated glares trailed from her eyes to her lips and down to her heaving bosoms, while a smirk danced on his handsome face.

She couldn't keep her calm anymore and licked her lips as she suddenly felt the temperature in the room drop several degrees and her throat dried up with how hot she was feeling when he didn't even do anything to her. Yet!

"Good girl." He praised, pleased with her admittance, while a bright shade of red was painted on her face and her heart began pounding in her insides making her gulp as she feared he might overhear it.

He traced his thumb on her swollen lips and gave a quick peck on them when her eyes widened, and he cursed under his breath, but she heard him clearly and she couldn't stop the soft smile that escaped her lips, "Fuck it. I could never get enough of your lips, Kitten."

"Is that so, Daddy?" She teased with her brows raised, the mischievous glint in her eyes had his jaw drop, and if not for the fact that she needed rest, he would have flipped her onto her back and would have fucked those swollen holes of her from behind, until she didn't have any energy left in her to tease him.

He leaned to her ears and whispered while he gently took a bite of her sensitive earlobe, making her shudder in his embrace, "Yes, Kitten. So, you better don't tantalize me. Or else..." He trailed off when she eyed him from the corner of her eyes when he had a smug smile on his face and added, the dark husky voice he used made her core tingle, "I can't control myself and you will suffer in my hands. And It's a promise."

"Ahem..." Mayra cleared her throat when he backed away and pulled her closer when his mobile rang disrupting their blissful peace.

With an annoying sigh, he answered while his hand rested on her not-so-flat tummy making her squeal but with one glance from him, she shut her mouth and her breath hitched as he began drawing soft circles making her all bothered, "yes, Arnav."

"Mr. Malhotra, you had a meeting in half an hour with delegates from London and France." Arnav said calmly, although his voice had a slight panic when Ishaan lazily lifted his brows and queried, "So?"

"You should verify the files before we present them and... you weren't in your office yet," Arnav mumbled when Ishaan pursed his lips into a thin line and stated, "Postpone it to tomorrow."

"But Mr. Malhotra..." Arnav trailed off as he didn't know how to say the rest of the words that were dancing on the tip of his tongue.

"What?" Ishaan growled when Arnav stiffened, "alright, Mr. Malhotra. I will reschedule it." With a pause, Arnav asked, "Mr. Malhotra, aren't you coming to the office today?"

"Yes. I'll handle the major issues to be dealt with from home. Push the video conferences to the afternoon." Ishaan said while he grabbed her hand and placed it on his hard cock which was begging him to let it out from his boxers, and her eyes popped out in shock and his lips curled upwards.

"I will arrange it then. If that's all, then I'll hang up, Mr. Malhotra." Arnav stated.

Ishaan replied in his controlled voice, "Yes," and threw the phone aside making Mayra almost jump but his hands kept her pinned.