CH | 17

Mayra was busy running the errands as it was the day the workshop was going to be held, and it was going to start in a couple of hours.

The rest of the team was no different than her as they all were checking each one of the rooms, the dresses, the decorations, the red carpet, chairs, tables, and everything it needed to make sure the event was a success.

Mayra was assigned to take care of the very expensive dresses that were adorned with diamonds and gems, as Esha personally gave her the task.

Mayra was more than delighted to comply because it was a rare acknowledgment from Esha and she was doing her best to not make any mistakes and cause any trouble to Esha.

Moreover, she got to know that many big shots from the fashion industry, A list movie stars, and business tycoons were coming in to attend the event as Esha was the one who was organizing it.

She was hoping she could get some chances to prove herself too while learning a thing or other in the event as she was in her final year of graduation from Fashion designing.

She was dressed in black Jeans and a white baggy T-shirt with her hair tied in a high bun and put on her identity card hanging on her neck, as that was the dress code for the employees, to avoid any mishaps.

"The dresses in the room were well set!" One of the members said.

"The arrangements in room 3 were perfect." Another one added.

"The lighting and decorations were all good." Another one stated.

"Models were all dressed up." Another followed.

And it went on until everything was checked at least ten times, and they finally reported it as the time was nearing, and in hardly another fifteen minutes the event would officially start.

Esha was already in the venue, dolled up, and a few celebrities were waiting in the VIP lounge.

Mayra was very excited seeing all of it, and she couldn't help but clasp her hands in nervousness as the grandness of the event was indeed too much for her to take.

In fact, she had personally witnessed a few events in her three years in college, but this one was on another level and she couldn't possibly get a chance to attend such a high-class event unless she had a reputable name in the industry.

Considering it as such a rare chance, she wanted to learn as much as she could by standing sideways.

Hopefully, she can catch a few eyes of good designers, and who knows if she can get to have a work offer?

If so, then her troubles would be certainly reduced and her brother's treatment could also be improved.

With that, she cheered herself to give her best shot!

...

The day was going pretty smoothly, and the event was a success so far.

Mayra breathed a sigh of relief and turned around to have her lunch as her stomach had been grumbling for quite some time since she had been standing and running all morning.

And her legs were paining a little too as it's been more than nine hours since she began working in the early hours of the day.

She was walking to the dining hall when she heard a commotion nearby and her steps paused on their own accord while a frown danced on her face.

With that, she took a U-turn and walked in another direction to see what was going on as it wouldn't leave a good reputation if the bigshots had seen that.