CH | 2

Mayra quickly came down to the kitchen and let the chef prepare the special order for the weird man.

She didn't know what was wrong with her, but she felt butterflies in her stomach just by hearing his sensual voice. Although she wasn't sure to categorize it as a sensual one, for her ears it felt like that as heat rushed up to her cheeks, making her blush.

His hot breath had a mix of smoke and citrus with wood making it a unique fragrance, and she was almost sure he was a powerful man just by his dominating tone. Just by seeing his shadow, she could perceive, that he was extremely tall and a fit man.

She was getting really curious to see how that man would be and she even wondered what was wrong with her since she never felt that concerned with any other man let alone a customer!

But alas what could she do to control her crazily beating heart?

With a sigh, she went to the restroom and splashed cold water on her heated face to calm down her nerves.

Although she would be twenty-one in a month, she was still a virgin and never had a boyfriend since she was too busy with part-time work and studies.

Even when her friends tried to set her up, she always spoiled them since she never felt that strong attraction to a man.

But with this weird man, things seemed a bit different. And she knew it was wrong to think of him like that, but he couldn't possibly know her thoughts, right?

She shook her crazy thoughts aside when she heard the order was ready and carefully grabbed the tray and climbed the stairs hoping this time she could see the man's face.

She could bet he was a handsome man, she could sense it, and her gut was never wrong to date!

Mayra finally stood outside of the room and tried to open the door since he had said she could directly put the order inside, but now she had found it was locked. She couldn't help but frown!

Hesitantly, she knocked on the door and got no response from the man inside which made her worry but what was it for her?

She shook her head to clear her thoughts as it was clearly none of her damn business and decided to call him once. If he didn't open it by then, she would come sometime later.

With a deep inhale, she gave a firm knock and put one ear on the door to hear the movements from inside, just in case if something was wrong with him!

To her surprise, she heard the water running and understood, that he might be taking a bath and she was instantly flustered.

"Thank god! He locked the door. Or else I didn't know what I would see!" She muttered under her breath and patted her cheeks which were again heated up, and she cursed in annoyance, "damn!"

She rubbed her forehead pitifully as irritation settled in her nerves and she wondered, "what was wrong with me? Why am I so easily getting affected by him today?"

With that, she puffed out some air and left. Fortunately, she had nothing else to take care of except this VIP customer for the night and she was indeed grateful to this weird man for that because her energy was mostly drained in the early hours.

...

Inside the restroom, Ishaan tried to release the heat and cool down his arousal but to his dismay, it was getting severe with his every attempt.

He didn't know what was going on with him since nothing was helping him and he did curse the old man for the situation he was in right now!

Quickly he wrapped a towel around his waist while drops of water were dripping from his wet hair to his V-line and eyed the watch.