Tempted by the Hot Stranger

Dedication

To all the girls who never received love properly, a man will come into your life to shower you with endless love and warmth

...

"Why..why me?? I'm not your S*X toy or any prostitute!!" Mayra asked with teary eyes in a hoarse tone.

Ishaan smirked devilishly as he dangerously leaned closer to her lips, "If I want, I can make you my Fu*k toy. Even better, My BED WARMER!"

"You Ba*tard!!!" Mayra shouted furiously as she wanted to smash his head with her tiny little hands

..............

Mayra Kashyap, An abandoned illegitimate daughter of a wealthy family with a sick twin brother. She's desperately trying to make ends meet by working all sorts of odd jobs. But being a fu*k toy is not one of them.

She was oblivious to her beauty but a walking seduction to men.

Never in her life, had she imagined that her first Kiss, Love, and S*X would be with the living DEVIL, Ishaan Malhotra, a famous arrogant and heartless Billionaire who rules the business world.

No one could dare to look into his icy cold eyes until she crashed into his life and had a Wild One Night Stand!

The attraction between them was so intense, and so were their fears. But fear of what?

A story about two destined people who fall for each other, but the painful separation is bound to make them miserable.

Is it possible to make the Ruthless Business Tycoon beg on his knees to win her back??

A romance filled with Lust, Humour, and Love! Join Mayra and Ishaan on their crazy ride of life...!!!

18+ Super Steamy Erotic Romance

Glimpse

"Missed you?" Mayra scoffed and retorted, "Not going to happen!"

Hearing her words, a smirk settled on Ishaan's face. He gripped her waist firmly in his large palms, bent his head down to her neck, and whispered huskily while his hot tongue licked her earlobe ever so teasingly, "Is that so?"

...

"I want you," Ishaan mumbled when he nuzzled in her hair.

"What are you talking about?" Mayra asked while her eyes turned red as if she was about to cry if he continued bullying her.

"Playing dumb, aren't we, kitten?" He queried with raised brows, but he didn't let her leave and stroked her back gently.

"I... I don't know why you want me?" She asked while her lower lip quivered and her voice was strained.

Sensing the changes in her, he mumbled, "What are you thinking? I said I want to fuck you."

Hearing his words, anger coursed through her veins, and she muttered, "bastard. Let me go."

Amused with her way of doing things, he was intrigued by her feisty temper and answered firmly, "Never!"