CH | 27

Mayra walked to her room and was about to shut her door when Ishaan put his hand on the door, preventing her to not block the entrance, while her face was bright red.

For a second, Ishaan wasn't sure of the why though because she looked like she was in so much rage, yet blushing at the same time?

"Probably possible only for my kitten!" Ishaan mentally quoted and called her, his voice wasn't sharp, instead, a little soothing, "Let me in, kitten."

As soon as he said that, she nodded and opened the door as if he had cast a spell on her, and to say he was pleased would be an understatement.

Because he thought she might kick him on his crotch for what he did to her.

Anyhow, he would be careful enough to not give her the chance to kick his dick though, even though she was beyond pissed off!

He went in and bolted the door when Mayra glared at him, unsure of what his intentions are, and growled, "What are you doing, Ishaan?"

"Relax, kitten. I won't do anything you don't want me to." Ishaan said earnestly when Mayra raised her brows and chuckled, "Is that so?"

He hummed, as he had an inkling of where she was going to go next, but remained silent while his large palms brushed her hair lightly and he traced his knuckles on her pale cheeks when she almost yelled at him, "Then why did you do that outside? Did I ask you for it?"

Hearing the tone she was using on him, he was close to losing his cool, while his eyes turned a shade darker because he was never the type to tolerate disrespect or disobedience!

Seeing how he was looking at her, Mayra gulped a little as she was certainly afraid of him a little and wetted her dry lips with her warm tongue.

Ishaan took a deep breath and racked his fingers through his silky locks and abruptly pinned her to the wall, his hands resting on either side of her, catching her off guard.

A gasp escaped her lips when she noticed how he was towering over her small frame. Considering how tall he is, it was obvious though!

With gritted teeth, he held her chin, forcing her to look at his face, and murmured, trying his best to not raise his voice at her, "Kitten, I advise you to never use that tone on me. You can show your anger even using your normal tone, you know?"

"I...I..." She trailed off and blinked her eyes hastily, while his proximity was doing things she didn't want to experience when he placed his index finger on her lips and shushed her.

"This is the last time I'm going to tolerate that tone of yours, little girl. You can show me your rage, but not like this." He stated, even though he said it in a flat tone, it made her shiver a little and he felt it too.

Because he exactly looked like the handsome devil he was and Mayra didn't know why she was so turned on by him and a little afraid of him at the same time.

"Don't say that I didn't warn you, kitten," Ishaan added while he rubbed his thumb finger on her slightly chapped lips. He licked his own as the heat in his body was certainly making things difficult for him, because the dick in his pants was twitching hard, wanting him to let it get released by unzipping his pants.

Mayra nodded while her breath hitched and she asked, a little hesitantly, "But...why did you do that to me... in front of them? It's not funny!"

Hearing her whines, the corner of his lips curled upwards and he asked a question of his own, "Is that so, kitten? You didn't like it?"

"I didn't!" Mayra stated, her tone was firm while he eyed her with his piercing gaze as if he wanted to swallow her alive, and she gulped while she bit her lips, trying not to lose herself in his bewitching charms.