CH | 8

Mayra gulped in nervousness when she heard his question, but since she had already asked him, there was no way she could turn her back on him now, could she?

With that, she gathered all her courage and blurted while the lustful gleam in her beautiful grey orbs was visible to him, "Maybe a handjob or a blowjob or something?"

Hearing her words, he was stunned for a second and queried with twitched brows, "Do you really want to please me, little girl?"

When she heard his voice dipped in lust, she swallowed hard, "I... I don't know."

Embarrassed, she bent her head down when he lifted her face with his fingers resting on her chin, "didn't I already say that there's no need to be shy in front of me?"

She nodded, but it wasn't easy for a novice like her to get bold overnight and give a blow job to the man she barely knew!

"Alright. If you don't want to do that, there's no pressure." He muttered, trying to calm her nerves as he began stroking her hands gently, and she was visibly relaxed when she mumbled, "Yes. I want to please you... since you already did for me."

Hearing her innocent answer, he chuckled but felt delighted since his little kitten was willing to do that even after he hurt her.

And he was a hundred percent sure she had no idea about his identity!

Pleased, he mumbled huskily, "Give me a blow job then."

He actually regretted not taking a blow job from her the previous night because he knew when her luscious lips wrapped around his girth and took in his length inside her mouth, there was no doubt, he would be in heaven!

With that, he suddenly became excited about her blow job and allowed her to kneel in between his thighs.

She eyed him when her tiny hands held his belt, and she clumsily tried to open it but was unable to do so, and that amused him because he was sure she hadn't done that previously.

With a hearty chuckle, he guided her by clasping her hands in his and letting her open the belt.

All the while, her heart was beating like crazy and she even wondered whether it would just burst out. Finally, after a lot of unsuccessful attempts, she managed to pull his pants down and his di*k almost stood tall, while attracting all of her attention.

Hesitantly, she eyed him before opening his boxers and when he gave a nod, she inhaled a chunk of air and grabbed his boxers with slightly shivering hands.

Eyeing the pressure she was putting on herself, he couldn't behave as if he didn't see it and stroked her head gently while murmuring, "Little girl, you can stop if you don't want to. There's no rush, take your time, and no need to feel anxious."

As if his words were a magical spell, the tension in her heart dissipated and she pulled his undies down when his hard veiny di*k stood tall and almost smacked her cheeks.

Mortified, she dubiously grabbed his shaft in her tiny hands and slowly jerked it up and down when he grunted in encouragement.

She raised her head and almost instantly her big grey orbs filled with lust met his dark obsidian pools and she wondered if she could drown in them and see the depths of him.

"God, what's wrong with me?" She shook her head with her crazy thoughts and opened her mouth to take him in while sensually twirling her searing tongue on his girth and licked his slightly leaking precum.

When her tongue swirled across his slits, her tastebuds landed on a mixture of a bittery salt essence from his precum and she suddenly felt even more horny eyeing his breath slightly ragged.