On the coast at the beach house with jamie and her family (Smut warning)

RAINS (POV):

I woke up nude in my beautiful Jamie's arms my favourite place to be."morning baby " I mumbled into her soft hair as she had her face buried in my chest."mmm morning princess "she mumbled tiredly I laughed "are you tired baby ?" I murmured as she looked up at me her big green eyes looked tired as she nodded."Jamie ,Rain breakfast is ready " we heard her grandmother shouting up the stairs.We both groaned out at the thought of having to leave the soft comfortable bed and venturing downstairs."Coming now " Jamie said and I couldn't help but laugh at this "oh are we ?" I said wagging my brows at her for once I was making her blush."Stop tempting me princess " she said picking me up throwing me over her shoulder and slapping my bare ass hard as I blushed.We got ready after I demanded that she put me down.She carried me downstairs due to my cast that being said even before I was injured she always carried me everywhere.She treated me like a princess and I loved it.We sat down having a delicious breakfast all was going well until her parents came downstairs.They both looked extremely hungover their faces pale and grey looking and her moms eyes were puffy and red from crying I'm guessing."Morning you two " Jamie said as they strained out a good morning to us both.We both felt incredibly awkward about the entire situation.But her grandmother seemed to be very laid back about the whole thing chatting away with them as if nothing has happened last night.According to Jamie this had only been one fight of many that they had over the years.After breakfast We all went upstairs to get ready for the day ahead. we were going out on a catamaran today I was okay going on this type of boat as it goes slower.And it's mainly for sun bathing on and you can lay in the net and get splashed by the waves which I didn't mind especially if I was in Jamie's arms were I knew I'd always be safe and sound.We walked hand in hand to the local harbour from the car.I was nervous and she could tell as she stroked my hand in hers "we don't have to go on the boat trip my hi love if you don't want to, it's completely fine with me if we skip it okay theirs no pressure" she said looking at me concern evident in her eyes.I stopped and smiled at her "I want to go just promise me you won't leave my side baby please" I said my eyes wide with fear as I remembered the last time I fell into the ice cold waters of the lake at her family's cabin in the woods.I didn't blame her at all it was my fault for being so clumsy I knew that but I still wanted her close to me she always kept me calm."I won't let you down Like I did the last time and I'm so sorry that I failed you before baby you could have died when you fell into the cold waters of the lake and it would have been all my fault " she said her eyes looked broken and tears rolled down her face."Hey don't cry but I didn't mean that at all baby you saved me and I don't blame you it was my clumsy ass that fell into the water your the one who saved my life " I assured her wiping away her tears as she pulled me into her chest kissing my head."I know but il always feel guilty about it because I wish that I could have prevented it I hate when you get hurt in any way princess you know that " she said holding me close still."I know baby I know and I love you very much " I murmured pulling away to take her hand in mine as we got ready to board the large catamaran.It was brilliantly white and it's metal shined brightly in the sun.I was excited but also nervous it would only be her parents her nana and us going on this trip so it would be a nice relaxing time.I giggled as Jamie pulled me down beside her as we lay on the large net as they pulled off the dock slowly.We didn't need to wear life jackets as it went slow and was mainly for sunbathing on.I cuddled close to Jamie's chest and screamed as the waves hit us from below the net but not in fear in excitement and because the water splashing us was so cold.She looked at me in alarm but smiled as she realised that I was laughing and screaming in excitement.I put my hair down and She laughed along with me as the waves splashed us kissing me and stroking my face "you look so beautiful princess like a mermaid "she said kissing my nose as I giggled.We all  had some champagne and a delicious picnic it was lovely.The sun was hot and shined down on us strongly we didn't go swimming as this area was highly populated with sharks great whites included and I was already terrified of the water never mind being eaten by a shark.Plus even if I wanted to Jamie wouldn't allow it she had already told me about the shark population here and all the creepy facts after I begged her to tell me all the gory details.She looked delicious as she lay out in the sun her sports bra /bikini top clinging to her extenuating her plump chest her abs looked yummy and her tan skin was tempting just like her.She smirked as she saw me checking her out she blew me a kiss and I blushed crawling over into her arms."You like what you see princess ? Because it seems like you do " she said as I blushed deeply and looked away "um yep " I said as she laughed."I love you " she whispered to me picking me up and placing me on her lap."And I love you always " I assured her looking into her beautiful green eyes.Her parents smiled at us "you two are cute " her mom called out as we both blushed."mom" Jamie shouted out while I laughed."what it's true Jamie" she shouted back as we both laughed.well I agree with your mother you two are just adorable " her grandma said as we were both more embarrassed than ever."Thank you that's sweet of you to say " I squeaked out awkwardly as Jamie laughed kissing my head.We all watched the sun set it was beautiful the sky lit up pink and orange.We took selfies together and her parents took pictures of us with the sunset behind us.They turned out really well ,all in all it was a great day."I'm so proud of you princess you know that " Jamie whispered to me as she lifted me off of the boats walkway.I blushed hiding in her neck as she carried me into the car and we drove back to the beach house.We went upstairs for a lovely hot shower we kissed under the warm water and we washed and conditioned each others hair washing each others body's I seen the love and adoration in Jamie's eyes as she looked at me.We got out ,dried off, moisturised and put our pjs on as it was past 8:30 pm.We were tired from all the sun we got today but we went down and had a delicious dinner that they'd ordered Chinease food one of our favourite take out foods to eat .Her parents had thankfully made up after their big fight and all was good on that front.Last night was super awkward with them having a drunken screaming match.we were all very relieved that they were on good terms now.