Rain Meets jamies family ,weekend at the cabin

JAMIES (POV):
I was so bummed out that I couldn't stay with my girl tonight I hated the thought of her sleeping alone in her bed and I hated being without her .I texted her that I missed her as she texted back how much she wished I was with her in her bed ,me and my mom had ,had a nice night watching movies eating popcorn and ice cream like we hadn't done in ages.Just before I went to bed my mom reminded me that we had my little cousins birthday weekend ahead of us up at their cabin in the woods 2 hours away I'd completely forgotten all about it .I begged my mam could I bring rain along with me for the weekend and she agreed to my delight now I just have to ask rain I hope she won't be disappointed as we're not going to get half as much alone time as most of my cousins and family around us would be around us all weekend.
But rain was excited and not disappointed at all she was nervous about making a good impression on my family .And about what to pack and what to wear I assured her that she'd be beautiful no matter what to me .It was adorable how much she cared about me and meeting my family too I was so lucky to have her.
I had a restless night not falling asleep till 3 am I hated sleeping alone I missed feeling my princess wrapped in my arms .At least we could sleep together in my aunts spare room in the loft at their large cabin home. I thought smiling to myself as it was the next day I pulled up to rains house it was only 10am and I missed her so much it was the longest we'd been apart .She must have missed me too because as I excited the car she ran towards me and jumped into my arms eagerly ." I missed you baby " she exclaimed I told her how much I missed her too and my mouth dropped open when I saw her 3 full size packed suitcases ready by the front door to go to my aunts house ." Seriously baby we're going for a weekend not three months "
I said chucking my chic was crazy ." Do you think it's too much I just want to have extra clothes , shoes , makeup and toiletries " she said fast blushing ."is that even a question baby " I said laughing I opened the cases and re packed only the essentials for her making her pick only 4 possibly outfits , two pairs of shoes , a warm coat as it got cold up there on the mountain. And one bag for toiletries and one bag of makeup . And I fit it all into one small suit case and a bag-pack I was impressed with myself she just smiled blushing and thanked me for helping her.we headed out and I drove us ,the journey was 2 hours long and was our first mini road trip which we were both excited about . We sang our favourite songs from the radio both badly out of tune which made us both laugh more .We arrived at my aunt and uncles cabin just after noon . I gulped nervously all of my cousins would be here the twin boys John and Jared both 18 ,they were both players and I knew for a fact they'd better stay away from rain or I'd kill them both they were the typical tall good looking jocks ,both slightly built, tall with blonde hair and blue eyes and cocky beyond belief .They never kept a girlfriend long usually cheating on them , I would keep them away from my girl at all costs.I explained all this to rain who just nodded nervously gulping.The girls were Claire,Bella and Susan triplets all only 16 rains age and they were lovely so I knew they'd get along with rain easily.The rest would just be my aunt and uncle their siblings etc .I kissed rain softly my lips lingering on here ,since I knew it would be a while till we would be alone again , she smiled kissing me back while stroking my face her poor wrists were still purple and blue they were badly bruised from that scum bag Riley I swear to god if he so much as looks at her when he's back in school il end him ."they'll get better baby " rain murmured to me seeing my eyes locked on her bruised wrists ." I know princess it just hurts to see what he did to you " I said regretfully I hated how I had been too late to stop him touching her at all. "We better go in princess time to meet my family are you ready " I said smiling softly "you know your my first ever serious girlfriend and the only one to ever meet my family " I murmured kissing her as she smiled "I know baby thank you for bringing me with you " she said softly smiling at me ,as I carried my bag and wheeled her suitcase up to the house .I rang the bell and held her hand in mine while she shrunk into my side shyly .It was adorable how shy she got when meeting new people .My aunt Sarah answered the door smiling widely she was in her 40s , heavy set and wore glasses she had bob length black hair she was my moms sister and we'd all always been close . "Oh hello Jamie I thought you'd be alone who might this gorgeous girl be ?" She questioned smiling at rain ,Sarah was a kind and bubbly person who always seemed to remain positive no matter the situation."This is rain my beautiful girlfriend " I said proudly smiling back at her while rain blushed hiding in my side ."well oh my I didn't even know you had a girlfriend it's lovely to meet you my name is Sarah I'm Jamie's aunt,her moms sister "she said warmly ."nice to meet you ma,me "rain said softly still blushing as my aunt gushed about how adorable she was ."Well I was going to put you sharing a room with one of the girls but since y'all are both here il give you the spare room in the loft it only has one bed hope that's okay with you girls " she said god my aunt was clueless I thought smirking " that's perfect thank you " I assured her as I carried our things up to the loft with rain following after me .My aunt told us to meet her out back for a BBQ birthday party for the triplets that's where everyone Was according to her , I was grateful to get to our room first and have a few minutes alone with my girl ."hey princess do you like the house"?I murmured wrapping my arms securely around her small waist ,"it's beautiful baby just like you " she said smiling while looking into my eyes "and your aunt is so nice " she assured me I let our a breathe relieved that my aunt hadn't scared her off I knew my family meant well but could be intense at the best of times."Well I love you" I said picking her up and sitting on the edge of the bed with her on my lap .she blushed hiding in my neck "love you baby" she murmured as I chuckled at her kissing her softly , I groaned standing up and took her hand in mine "ready to meet my crazy family princess ?" I asked nervously ."yes baby I love you and I'm excited but nervous to meet your family " she murmured looking up at me softly ."Then let's go princess you don't need to be nervous your perfect they'll love you how could they not "I said pulling her gently after me she smiled nodding cutely ,as we walked downstairs and outside onto the large deck in the back yard a large pool also lay in the middle of the yard sun loungers surround it ."wow " she said quietly I smiled at her and my family turned to face us god I hated when they did that as if poor rain didn't feel shy enough as it was.we smiled but felt awkward I felt rain tense up slightly I smiled leaning down to her"don't worry princess we can leave and go upstairs to our room at any time and il stay by your side all night I promise " I assured her as she nodded adorably and walked with me to come and meet my family .Everything was going well except one of my aunts almost choking the life out of poor rain when she hugged her.I hugged my cousins the three girls and they seemed super excited to meet rain .We chatted lightly until I seen the twins approaching us I pulled rain further into my side protectively.wel see how this goes ...