Rains 2nd day at school :The Wheelchair chronicles (Smut warning )

RAINS (POV):
Last night was amazing and very romantic god my girl was so sweet to me ,I smiled thinking about it as I sat beside my beautiful girl her holding one hand in mine as she drove the car with her other hand.I admired my pretty ring as it caught the sunlight that was streaming through the car windows.she saw me admiring it as she smiled at me lovingly kissing my head as we pulled up parking outside the school.Where my smile immediately dropped as I seen the school nurse standing there with a wheelchair for me ."God this is just so embarrassing " I said cringing while Jamie chuckled "I know your embarrassed but theirs nothing to be embarrassed about because you need it and it's only for a little while " she said smiling at me love evident in her pretty green eyes.I nodded feeling defeated my face sullen as she picked me up easily in her strong arms and placed me into the wheelchair.I blushed as Jamie thanked the nurse and hung my back pack on the back of the wheelchair and pushed me into our English class luckily the shear size of the American classrooms allowed space to move the chair in and out of class.The entire class gawked at me and I blushed looking down feel humiliated.I obviously stayed sitting in the wheelchair and Jamie pulled up a chair beside me sitting down as she kissed my cheek i hid behind my hair blushing about all the attention I was receiving I just wanted to ground to open up and swallow me.To make matters worse weoverheard Amy's high squeaky voice in the corner with her minions "oh my god she's such a spaz shes even in a wheelchair now how dramatic I bet she doesn't even need to use that chair she just love's the attention she's getting by being sick she wants to be the centre of attention and did you hear about how ugly her arms look now completely full of scars I bet they won't ever fade " I cringed looking down sad as a tear rolled down my cheek Jamie knew how self conscious I was about my new scars and the lengths I would go to hide them and now everyone knew thanks to Amy .Jamies face contorted with rage and she had a hard look in her eyes she suddenly got up walked briskly to Amy's desk and slapped her hard across the face .I along with the entire class gasped as Jamie came back over and sat beside me as if nothing happened kissing me gently " I'm sorry baby I know I shouldn't have done that I meant to ignore her but I had to show her her behaviour isn't okay how dare she expose your private information like that when I know how much it hurts you to even look at your own scars never mind everyone knowing ,and felt I could convey my message to her without words " Jamie said her eyes guilty I kissed her softly "It's okay baby but please don't do that again my love that was really reckless of you ,you could get suspended or worse for hitting her" I said as she nodded nervously promising me she wouldn't do it ever again .We both knew Amy wouldn't rat Jamie out for hitting her as the teacher wasn't in class yet and everyone cheered for us as Amy ran out of class crying hard ,her friends followed behind her.Plus I knew as soon as those nasty words left Amy's mouth that she probably regretted them if she had any heart at all.We both rolled our eyes at her dramatics as Jamie wheeled me to every class all day  she was so caring and loving toward me.I appreciated her so much she was my world .I hated to admit this but the wheelchair really was helping me I didn't feel half as weak or dizzy and my leg didn't hurt as much.It was finally lunch as Jamie wheeled me over to our table where Jenna her boyfriend their friends and Kaye and Bella sat there too.Jamie went to get us both lunch it was pizza today one of our favourites.I missed her already I hated being alone without her unprotected like this even though I knew Riley was never coming back here it still put me on edge with Amy around especially since I'm in this vulnerable state.I glanced down smiling as I admired my beautiful ring when I heard a collective gasp I looked up confused.As I seen Bella,Kaye and Jenna and her boyfriend staring at me and the ring shocked."what are y'all staring at ?" I heard Jamie say in a confused tone as she sat down beside me kissing my cheek softly and placing our food on front of us .I looked away blushing."what do you mean what y'all are freaking engaged now since when your still in school? " Jenna shouted while we both started laughing at them all. I knew this would happen "you've got the wrong idea it's a promise ring also an Irish engagement ring but we're not engaged " Jamie said fast as I blushed."wow congratulations you two Kay and Bella said waggling their brows as we both went red."one day you'll be my wife " Jamie whispered into my eye causing me to flush red and look down smiling I couldn't wait for the day were I got to marry her.Everyone looked at me suspiciously as I hid in Jamie's neck as she chucked and kissed my head softly.