Double Date

JAMIES (POV):
Jamie held my hand as she drove us to school in her comfortable car we were late so we had skipped our usual coffee and breakfast .We were both starving by the time we pulled up to school we made it to our Math class late and got the usual tardy talk I rolled my eyes along with rain . "They were probably too busy fucking and that's why their late " we heard from the shrill annoying voice of none other than my ex ,seriously I thought she'd agreed to keep away from us .I rolled my eyes clenching my fists but when I turned to glare at her confusion and anger in my eyes she looked at me apologetic as she was beside Melanie and Lucy her two main best friends and fellow popular chicks they'd always hated me ,hated the fact that Amy was bisexual and dating a girl especially since that girl was the big scary dyke Jamie Cullen ."Baby don't mind them okay ," rain said softly her big eyes staring into mine , I smiled nodding and kissing her cheek as we sat down in our usual seats at the back of class ."their just trying to get to you baby and piss you off ignore them" Jamie murmured gently her eyes kind ."I know princess I just thought me and Amy had finally sorted this shit out but her two bitchy friends always despised me" I explained ,"well their wrong because your amazing and beautiful and perfect "rain said smiling at me cutely,"god baby your perfect " I said my eyes locked with her beautiful violet ones.
The rest of my classes dragged in it had been a whole 4 hours till I'd see my beautiful rain because on her insistence that I didn't walk her to any of her classes as I'd  been warned by the vice principal  if I got one more tardy note I'd get a weeks worth of detentions.I know it was for the best and only temporary but god I really missed her so much it was killing me to be apart from her for so long I missed feeling her small hand in June as I walked her to each class and kissing her goodbye before I went to mine .I smiled as I suddenly felt a pair soft hands around my waist smiling as I turned around to see the most stunning girl in the world .She jumped up into my arms wrapping her legs around my waist kissing me all over I giggled at her she was so silly and adorable at the same time.I put her down gently holding her hand as we walked to lunch we were going to sit just me her and Kayleigh today for a change .which we were both excited about as we had spent a lot of time with rains friends lately which I enjoyed but I missed my lunches with Kay .Her and rain had been getting on great lately which I was grateful for as Kay was my very best friend beside rain of course.As we sat down we noticed Kay staring dreaming at this new girl called Bella apparently according to Kaye, I stifled a laugh as rain kicked my leg  ."hey ow princess you feisty little vixen don't make me come over there " I said seductively feigning shock as Kay gagged at us ."Like seriously I love you both but you can be so cringey at times " Kay said as we both laughed ."yeah well if you weren't so busy eye fucking the new girl we could have an intelligent conversation with you "
I said staring at her while laughing ,rain giggled quietly beside me ."ugh fine but can you blame me she's like super hot my dudes" Kay said still staring in the girl's direction."if you say so I only have eyes for my girl I said smiling at rain ,as she blew me a kiss .And also I'm sure that looking like a complete stalker won't get her attention " I said laughing while Kaye punched my arm hard ," hey keep your hands off my girl " rain said playfully smiling at us both ."Kaye why don't you just get to talking to that girl and ask her out " rain said smiling kindly ,god she's adorable ."Because even though I might seem cocky and confident but that's only from afar il clam up once I try to even talk to her " she said and we both felt bad for making fun of her ."then let us help you duh" I said smiling gently at my best friend "we want you to have someone too then ,oh my god we could totally go on double dates " me and rain both said at the same time laughing at that ."Okay I love you both but that was wicked weird your like twins " ew man shut up " I said as rain made a disgusted face , As I punched her shoulder .Rain reprimanded us both and told us to focus on making a plan of action for Kay to ask this chic out ."Your right princess "I said smiling at her softly just before we could lean in and kiss Kaye gagged ruining the moment .I glared at her with a dry look on my face while rain laughed and Kay looked nervous ."well do you have any classes together ?" That's how we met rain said sweetly staring at me with love in her eyes .I smiled holding her hand telling her I loved her with my eyes that's how it was between us we didn't even need words to tell each other how we felt ."Yeah but you two are the lucky ones ,me on the other hand has never even had a girlfriend I've only ever had the occasional hook ups you know that " Kaye said and we both looked at her feeling sorry for her that she had never before experienced a real loving relationship , and it made us realise just how lucky we were to have each other.We eventually convinced Kaye to try and talk to her and sus out with her gaydar if the girl was bi ,pan ,gay etc because we couldn't tell just yet .We hadn't even met the girl yet Kay assured us she'd tell us how it goes and we both told her how nervous I used to be when trying to talk to my beautiful rain which seemed to ease Kay's mind a bit I was really hoping that things might work out between Kaye and this new chic she really deserves to be happy .
We walked into gym class together and the rest of the day flew in.And after school I had to go to track practice as I'd been neglecting it lately and I didn't want to lose my place on the team as the coach had threatened when she rang me last night ,safe to safe that rain almost kicked me butt and made me promise to go everyday and she would go with me .I told her that practice goes on for 2 hours sometimes but she didn't seem to mind just smiling and telling me she'd do her homework on the bleachers while I ran .She was so supportive of me honestly it was amazing I was so lucky to have such a loving , caring girlfriend I thought as  I stretched out with the rest of the team for 10 mins and we did some warm ups before jogging around the track a couple times before stopping for a much needed water break .I was out of shape from even the few weeks of track practice that I'd missed so I was already drenched in sweat ,my muscles aching but by the end of practice I felt the euphoria that track brought me and I knew I wouldn't miss another practice ever again.
Rain smiled at me but cringed away from me as I leant in to kiss her all sweaty at the end of practice .I chucked and had a quick but well needed shower in the locker room while rain waited in my warm car I didn't want her to get cold their was a slight chill in the air sometimes.