PART 23: BURIED GRAVE

CHRIS'S POV

FLASHBACK<<

When I was 15 years old my father's closest friend had died and we had to plan a funeral on that same day both me and my sister had gotten into a massive argument. I was always told by my parents to protect and care for Julia since I'm her older brother which never seemed the problem. We had a good relationship and used to talk to each other a lot but after a while things changed to the worse. When my mom had gotten sick and and my father was still a bastard asshole, Julia just didn't want to be a part of this situation that we were in even though she's family also. There was honestly no point in me coming to this stupid funeral since it's not important to me so, why should I care?

After some time had passed, Julia messaged me and told her she's not part of this family anymore. I don't even know what she meant by that because she just wanted to flee with her rich boyfriend and not come back. It had made me very pissed off knowing she would do something like this it was just unbelievable of her. My mother became sick which I had no other choice but to take care of her yes, we had people to do that but it was one of those where my father never cared about his family only about his wealth. All I did was care for my mother until she passed on, nobody bothered to attend her funeral nor even my sister which was such a disappointment.

A few months went by and we are in the month of August and this is after my mom passed away. I decided to just do my own thing until my father had no other choice but to place me as a mafia. Which before, I said I never wanted to become one cause I think there's no point in becoming one just to ruin your life and reputation. Unfortunately, I had no other option I was part of a mafia family and so that happened I just did a few gigs here and there and ran some errands. When I met Megan, things changed I wanted to become a different person not because I met her, because she was so great and such a good person. (In that timeline)

Then, when she broke my heart I just completely changed wanting to just be a ruthless person who never cared a cold hearted person which I still am today. I started my own mafia gang and did a lot of bad things in fact, it was so bad I don't think I am able to say all of it. Julia just never contacted me again she just never even spoke to me after things changed. The only time we ever had a proper conversation was when we had to go see one of our friends for a special occasion and that was never again.

It did hurt knowing that my only sister that I have doesn't care about me. At the end of the day, it was fine because she lived far away from me and didn't bother to even ask how I was doing nor call me. I could have just left my family and decided not to become a mafia but everywhere I went it was like I was being targeted by lots of other mafia people, gang members. All because of my father's doings none which I was in but it was just his fault.  I hated him and despised him for being in my life in the first place.

Julia wasn't that helpful either she just used to be such a problem to me or that's something I didn't accept. I did miss her overtime because not having a sibling to talk to was hard on top of that, Megan cheated on me and left me for nothing.

OUT OF FLASHBACK>>

I never told Amelia about my sister and I do wish to tell her of course but I don't know exactly when. I've kept so many secrets from her it's just hard to even count and all I want to do is protect her till the day I die.

"Amelia, I need to tell you something very important." I say with a serious look on my face

"Sure...what is it?" Amelia says drinking her cup of coffee finish

"I have a sister...I never told you about that and I thought it was time I should tell you this." I tell her sighing as I look at her in her eyes

"Oh...you uhm...never told me but I do understand because well...of all the things going on everything that happened..." Amelia says rubbing her head

AMELIA'S POV

I wasn't surprised that Chris was going to tell me he had a sister well because he never told me about his family and everything else. I don't blame him, he was just going through stuff even this now this situation that happened.

I just hope we can just fix things between us if I can talk to him maybe he would change his mind and want to try again. It wouldn't be easy, since I still have trauma over what happened a few months ago. That still feels like yesterday like it's repeating in my head and will not stop, I have nightmares which I don't tell Chris but I have them almost every time, even night sweats I get which I hate because I just want to feel normal again.