HERE WE MEET AGAIN

CHRIS'S POV

After that night something felt different inside of me I felt like a spark of happiness deep in my heart. I don't know why but I just felt so happy in a while like the whole world was at peace like nothing matters. Except this moment right now that did.

When we left it was raining and I decided to take her home as it was getting late, she had insisted that she'll go alone but this late? I refused to let her get drenched in this cold weather and it's dangerous outside this late at night so I took her myself.

We got into the car as I open the door for her as she closes the car door.

"I need to get a few things first before we go can we just quickly head to the gas station?" she asks looking at me

"Yeah sure." I say smiling at her as I start the car

We drive about 30 minutes as we see the nearest gas station as I park there getting some more gas as well. I see her getting out of the car heading towards her as I keep my eyes locked on to her in case something bad happens. I just made sure she made it in safely as I continued what I was doing.

AMELIA'S POV

I walked into the store feeling a bit creeped out that fact that Chris kept watching me maybe he was just looking out for me. As I walk in, I see an older lady with a little girl and a father and his son on the counter as I continue doing my own thing. I get some items that I need for my dog and other items for me as I line up in the counter.

"Hi." I say shyly

"Hi is this all?" the lady asks over the counter

"Yes that's all." I say smiling at her

"That will be $5.88 dollars." the lady says

I pay her as I take my grocers and walk out the store as I look around to see anything suspicious. I then see a few guys sitting on the bench smoking and drinking as I just walked faster trying to ignore them.

"Hey girl!" one of the guys shout

One of them shouted at me but I just ignored them.

"Hey you! I'm talking to you!" one of the guys shout again

I turned around to see them running after me as I tried to make it to the car as one of them grabs my hand before I could even reach the car as they kept pulling on me.

"Let go of me you fucking asshole!" I shout as I pull their hand away.

"What is such a pretty girl like you doing out here at this time huh?" one of the guys ask holding a knife to my throat

I had never felt so scared in my life it has been the first time that this has happened to me and I was so frightened.

I just hoped Chris could come and save me. Just when I said that there was a noise from the other side of the corner, then it was Chris as he pushed one of the guys out of the way.

He kept on beating them up and punching them as one of the guys fall to the ground while the others try to attack him.

He just tried to protect me as he just stood in front of me keeping me safe as one guy in the black dark hoodie took out a knife and stabbed him in the chest.

There was just blood dripping everywhere I screamed not knowing what to do as the guys just fled the place leaving everything behind as Chris just stood there as I helped him to the car.

"Shit! I'm I'm going to take you to the hospital okay?" I say brining him to the car

"No... don't take me to my house I'll give the the location...it will be too late if we make it there don't go to the hospital." he says slurring his words