PART 12: TO YOU I SAY

NO POV: NARRATOR 

Amelia lost her memory and she couldn't remember, she was in a bad car accident but made it but she forgot her memory. She met a guy named Samuel who helped her regain her memory as she tried to find herself again. Until she met this guy Cole who she thought was amazing, they started seeing each other and things were going good between them just that Amelia tries to find out and wished to know more about her past but she cannot find it.

Chris on the other hand the main protagonist, just cannot get over the fact that the love of his life is gone or could be gone. Chris tries to move on but he knows deep inside that she's somewhere out there.

Yes, they didn't have a good relationship at all mostly a bad relationship they used to argue and fight a lot but since with this accident that happened what will happen? Will Amelia ever find out her truth because she knows that there's someone that knows her.

By Amelia, she and Cole got to know each other better and a month later they decided to get married. Cole was a good guy...or was he? They had a good relationship together of course as she tried to remember fairly of her recent past memories that she had not completely but some.

Chris on the other hand, tried to find stuff to make him forget but it never helped he just kept blaming himself that it was his fault that she left. He was in a complete state where he didn't know what to do people telling him to move on but he just wouldn't listen.

One rainy foggy morning on a Wednesday he decided to go to his friend's house from afar when he went there he wasn't there. He wanted to go to Jersey City where most of his friends was but that was where his sister was.

He didn't want to spend the rest of his weekend all by himself of course so he went there. He gotten into his car and left on his way there.

CHRIS'S POV

I drove to one of my old friend's house as Matt is there right now, all I wanted was to not spend my weekend like shit. They are basically the only people who won't say I'm stupid they know how much I love Amelia and they don't think I should move on they are good friends other than people just talking shit about my life.

As I got there to Jersey City, it was a quite far drive I suppose since of all the traffic but I had made it eventually. My old friend Steven from high school was there it was me, Matt and Steven who was always the naughty ones in the school.

We both were all waiting on him since he was busy moving places from one place to another. It's just him his cat and dog. When I was on my way driving, I realized that Matt told me that he moved into a house a bit away from the city since it always caused him stress and he hated that feeling.

It was so dumb for me to forget because it's been so long since we've seen each other. My relationships aren't good with people but at least I have my two best friends that's all I truly need. 

The police had messaged me earlier saying that they were still doing there shitty ass business trying to help but clearly, they weren't doing that not in a long shot. When I arrived there the house looked a bit roughed up for some reason, possibly because he still loves drinking and partying almost every night.

I parked my car near the garage as I entered the house. It looked a modern normal house you get the small corridor, on the right is the upstairs on the left is the bedroom and down there is the kitchen, bathroom and outside backyard. I must say, Steven definitely has a big backyard and loves his plants of garden in the back.

I look over to see Matt sitting on one of the benches as Stevens is busy playing golf as I approach them.

"Hey...Matt and Steven how you're guys doing?" I say laughing and shaking there hands