PART 3: THE PARTY

I was getting ready for the party as I go through my closet thinking what should I wear I wouldn't be that bad would it be? It took me 25 minutes just to decide on what to wear finally I look through my closet to find a dress that is perfect it has glitter with black all over it and it feels very comfortable for me.

I walk out and stare at the mirror for about 2 minutes until I hear a car pull up hooting in front of my door knowing that it would be Sophia I grab my stuff and opening the door. Not knowing that it was a living nightmare it was Tony at my door he was outside standing with his car as I immediately close the door and locking it.

My heart was beating fast just closing my eyes and hoping that this was all a dream and that none of this is true. He came to the door and was knocking on it I just hoped he would just go away not now I do not want him here.

I closed my eyes and ears and hoped he would go away until I stopped for a moment. I realized he isn't there anymore he left but with a note so I slightly opened my door peaking to see if he was gone or not, and then I picked up the note. It read on the note:

Amelia, please listen to me I understand that you hate me...but please you are the only woman I have ever loved...Come back to me you are the only thing I ever cared about I have I have nothing without you. If you are willing to meet then meet me at Coffee Shop tomorrow at 2pm please it's urgent I would like to make a deal with you.

What a fucking creep...he is literally asking me to meet up? For what nothing seriously he thinks I am actually going to go and meet up with him after all of this he is fucking insane!

Whatever why must this bother me not like he did something why must I waste my precious time just to meet this idiot?

I just took the paper and threw it in the bin not giving a damn about this situation and instead getting ready for the party. I get a phone call from Sophia telling me that she is in the front as I get up and walk towards the door greeting her.

I get into the car greeting her and hugging her as we drive to the place. I decided not to tell Sophia about what happened now but really, it's because I don't want to ruin the mood and spoil the night for the both of us.

We get out of the car as we approach the place it hadn't been as we thought it was Sophia never told me that it would be in a club. We both go through the entrance as they started checking us for anything suspicious as the people let us in into the VIP area.

2 HOURS LATER...

Me and Sophia were both completely wasted we were drunk she was more drunk than I was but I was still able to focus on things so it wasn't that bad. I saw someone standing next to the DJ and realized it was someone I couldn't believe who it was.

It was Chris Winters is a famous business man and his a multi - billionaire but likes to keep his life personal and private. We both stared at each other for about a few seconds until he looked away he was wearing a blue jeans, white Nike takkies and a black dark grey hoodie. I tried to make a conversation with the other people but it didn't not work instead he approached me slowly.

"Hi my lady...uhm would you like to go for a dance?" he says giving his hand out

"Uhm I'm am just busy." I say looking around trying my best to not make eye contact

"Oh okay then I see...well my name is Chris by the way in case you were wondering." he says trying to make a conversation

"It's fine I know who you are of course I guess everyone does don't they." I say smiling slightly

I chuckle as I look around to see Tony entering the place how the fuck did he find me! Shit I gotta do something fast...

"Okay then I'll leave you alone..." he says walking away slowly