Dark paradise p.j

Y/N POV
it's been a year since he died. My boyfriend Percy Jackson that is. He went on a quest and died in the middle of a desert where there was no water.

I was told to go save him but when i got there I was too late...

All my friends say I should move on. But loving you forever can't be wrong right? And even though you're not here, i won't move on.

I'm currently lying in the ocean singing his song. Your soul is haunting me and telling me that everything thing is fine.

But I wish i was dead. Dead like you...

Every time I close my eyes it's like a dark paradise. No one compares to you. I'm scared that you won't be waiting on the other side...

All my friends ask me why I stay strong. I tell them when you find true love it lives on. And that's why I stay here.

There's no remedy for a memory, your face is like a melody it won't leave my head...

There's no relief, I see you in my sleep. Everyone is rushing me but I can feel you touching me and telling me everything is fine...

But there's no you, except for my dreams tonight. And I don't want to wake up from this tonight...

"Y/n?" I hear a voice too familiar. I look up at the beach and see Percy?

"Percy?" I ask while i was getting and walking to him. "It's not your fault." I hear him say quietly.

"What?" I asked confused. "That I died. It's not your fault. It's no one's really." He said to me sweetly while wrapping his arms around my waist. I can feel myself start tearing up.

"Oh love please don't cry..." He whispered while wiping my tears. "I may be gone but that doesn't mean our love is..." He said to me.

"Percy..." I say my voice breaking. "You don't want to say anything love I understand. I will always understand." He said while hugging me.

I know this is just a dream. But please tell me I won't wake up tonight...

"It's killing me to see you this way.." Percy said while rubbing my back as i was sobbing.

"This isnt real." I whispered to myself. "What?" Percy asked while moving away from me.

"You're gone Percy. I watched you disappear." I say while tears were going down my face. "All that's left is the ghost of you.." I continue.

Percy just stayed silent. "I'm torn apart there's nothing I can do..." I finished off.

"Just let me go Y/n I promise we'll meet again soon.." Percy whispered to me while holding my hands.

I watched him slowly fade away with tears going down his face. "Now wait! Wait for me! Please hang around!" I yelled to him.

"I'll see you when you fall asleep." Percy said. And with that he was gone.

I fell to my knees crying.

ONE YEAR LATER
i'm going to die...

"I don't want to die.."I whisper to myself. But i looked around trying to think of something to do to save myself.

As i'm looking around I see Percy standing there with his arms open.

When I saw him I realized to myself maybe it's my time to go...

So I slowly walked up to Percy clutching my chest. "You ready to go love?" I hear Percy ask me when I make it to him.

I collapsed into his arms. I look up to him with tears in my eyes and a smile on my face and simply nodded. Percy nodded back to me.

Percy then hugged me. All of a sudden I was met with my mother. Aphrodite was looking down at me with her arms open wide. I ran to them and hugged her.

"Y/n. I think it's time for you to go with Percy now..." She whispered in my ear with tears going down her face. I let go of the hug and looked back at Percy.

"Me too.." I say to my mother. I walk over to Percy and grabbed his hand.

And with that me and Percy left this Earth together again.

AN
tbh idk how to feel about this one ngl