Honey Honey

WALKERS POV
I walked into Y/n room to hangout with her but she wasn't in there. All that was there was a notebook that was open on her bed. So I sat down and started to read it because why not.

May 19, 2015
Honey, honey, how he thrills me
ah huh honey, honey.
honey, honey, nearly kills me...
ah huh honey, honey.
i've heard about him before and I wanted to know some more
and now I know what they mean...
oh he makes me dizzy!

As I stopped reading the page I wondered who she was writing about. I'm honestly kinda jealous of who she's writing about but i decided to continue to the next page.

September 27, 2020
Honey, honey, touch me baby
ah huh honey, honey
Honey, honey hold me baby
ah huh honey, honey
You look like a movie star
But I like just who you are...

Who is she talking about? I ask myself but i continue on to the page that was open when i first walked in

April 19, 2024
Honey, honey, let me feel it
ah huh honey, honey
Honey, honey, don't conceal it
ah huh honey, honey
The way that you kiss goodnight
The way that you hold me tight
And now i'm about to see
what you mean to me...

I don't think she ever finished this page yet. All of a sudden I heard a gasp. I look up to see Y/n staring at me reading the notebook. "walker? what are you doing here?" She asked frantically.

"Oh i wanted to hangout but when I came in you were in here." I say calmly while looking back down at the page. "Why do you have my diary?" She asked while walking over and grabbing it from me.

"It was open on your bed so i read it." I say back to her. "Who were you talking about?" I asked jealousy laced in my voice.

"No one.." She said while looking down at her feet. "Y/n I want the truth." I say sternly. Y/n just stayed silent so I got up and walked to her.

I grabbed her chin so she could look at me. "Please y/n.." I say softly to her.

"You want the truth?" She asks me in a whisper. I just nodded my head eagerly.

She takes a deep breath and looks me in my eyes. "I like you a lot Walker..you make me happy. you make me smile. you're smart and different..you're a little crazy and awkward but your smile alone can make my day." She said while looking in my eyes.

"And that's the truth. Those entries are about you." She whispered to me. I'm speechless.

"I understand if you don't like me back." She said to me. I sat down on her bed and she grabbed my hand. "Please say something Walker." She begged.

"You've liked me for that long?" I ask in a whisper while looking in her eyes. "Yes!" she exclaimed.

"Even before I met you Walker I liked you. I saw you walking in the halls at school and immediately fell in love.." She said while sitting next to me.

"Really?" I asked her. "Please don't doubt my love for you. that's the only thing i'm sure of." She said to me while rubbing my hand with hers.